**14**

Chapter 14: Logan VS Harry

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

The next day at school I felt partially bad about egging Logan's house. Well I didn't but Harry did, and it's not like I even tried to stop him. For what I was about to do was going to make my chest hurt and Harry's chest hurt. I was going to ask Logan on a date.

Heading straight to his locker, I watch him stuff old books in and bring new books out. When he turns around he stops moving. "Oh hey Macy!" I smile at him nervously. "What's up?"

How come he was so casual about this? I thought he saw me there with Harry egging his house. Maybe he didn't. Play it cool Macy. "I was wondering if you'd..." I swallow hard. "like to go on a date with me?"

Logan's eyes widen. "I thought you didn't like me."

I shake my head. "If you mean the whole 'wanting to date you thing' then no not really," his face falls. "But hey." I put my hand on his hard bicep. "we will always be friends, right?"

He sighs, running his fingers through his perfectly groomed hair. "I can't do that. It's too hard to be around you without showing my affection to you. At this school I've dated every single girl here but nobody compares to you." Logan's hand grabs a lock of my hair. "I'm sorry."

He starts to move then stops. "Can I kiss you again?" he whispers, his face inches from mine. I start to say no when his lips collide with mine. He pushes me up against the blue lockers, tangling his fingers forcefully through the base of my skull. Tingles erupt from the touch and not the good kind. His hands grab at my wrists that were trying to push him away, digging it hard enough into the locker that I couldn't move.

"Get off," I murmur against his lips.

"Macy?" I look over Logan's shoulder to where an angry Harry stands. "What in bloody blazes is this?" He shoves Logan over to get to me. Harry delicately takes my wrist in his hand, looking for any spots where Logan may have hurt me. "Logan boy," Harry gets in front of his face. Since Harry was six foot, he made Logan look like nothing. "you better hope to God you didn't make a bruise on her flesh or I'm coming for you." 

Harry takes my wrist in his large hands again, inspecting it where at the back of my wrist a bunch of bruises marred my pale flesh. They were purple, green, and blue. Harry curses under his breath. "You f*cked up this time Logan." Harry picks up Logan by the collar of his outfit; hauling him over his shoulder he walks them outside.

I follow quickly by checking the hallways for any onlookers. When I find none I head outside. The wind above was horrible and chaotic. The lightning loud enough to where I didn't want to be out here. Turning to Harry his temper mirrored the lightning above. Chaotic yet beautiful. His perfectly always curled brown hair was flying in the front; his green eyes narrowed in on Logan's features.

"Y'all don't have to do this!" I shout at them over the wind.

Logan turns to me, rolling his eyes. "This isn't a drama movie, sweetheart."

I watch Harry's nostrils flare at the name. He starts grabbing and pouncing on Logan, landing punch after punch on his flesh while I helplessly watch. Blood splatters on the green grass beside his purple face. Poor Logan. Did anybody here even feel bad for him? Harry stands to his feet to spit on Logan then turns to me with his knuckles bloodied.

Slowly approaching Harry like he was some animal- at the moment it felt like it- Harry gives me a huge charming grin. "C' mere." I happily do so, jumping into Harry's arms. "Lets go." His lips were on the shell of my ear as he carries me to his car, whispering sweet promises. "I'm taking you to my place." He turns in his seat to look for a reaction, so I nod. "You can meet my cat Molly!"

I giggle at how someone so tough could love such a delicate creature such as a cat. Staring at the side of Harrys profile, he slowly turns my way with yet another Dum Dum sucker in his mouth. He wiggles his brows. "Baby if you keep staring at me," he places sunglasses on his eyes. "we aren't moving this vehicle for a long time."

I blush and turn away. Staring out the window as he turns the car on, for some reason I didn't even care that Logan was in the grass- unmoving- and that we were leaving school grounds. Ever since I met Harry I've apparently taken a toll down bad girl central. Or BGC for short. I think that's where most celebrities went. Examples: Miley Cyrus, Amanda Bynes, and Brittany Spears.

Rain starts pouring a few minutes later and I trace doodles on the now fogged glass. Glancing from the corner of my eye, Harry stares at me. "Keep your eyes on the road." I sass at him. Harry frowns but thankfully returns his attention to the road. Placing my hand on his thigh, Harry freezes up as I move it up. "I noticed you had a B+ in History," I whisper in his ear. "So I was wondering if maybe you'd like for me to tutor you?"

Harry shivers, nodding. "How do you tutor?" Harry whispers.

I grin. "Every time you get an answer right, a piece of clothing comes off from my pick. Every time you get an answer wrong, the clothing comes back. Got it?"

Harry nods his head vigorously. "Very. Are we ever going to do it?" Harry's eyes are bright with excitement.

I burst out into laughter. "Heck no." Although I kind of wanted to. But I wasn't. I trusted Harry but not that type of trust. You don't show a guy your body unless you trusted him... Right? Staring at the side of Harry's now sad face I giggle, leaning over the gear shift I start kissing his cheek at every spot available.

Harry lets out a moan and I immediately pull back. "Sorry," he grumbles, face flushed. "You do things to me."

My brows knit together. "Things? What type of things?"

He nods to his pants. "See for yourself."

My eyes travel down to where a very big bulge rests. "Ew! It touched me?"

Harry chuckles with a hurt expression. "It is not an it. His name is Vern Cummings."

I scrunch my nose up in disgust. "You're sick."

He shakes his head. "Actually it'd be you whose sick, since you knew what it meant." Scowling the rest of the way to Harrys, we pull up into his driveway. Harry grins at me. "Come on in."

Vote :D :D :D Comment for faster update :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)