**28**

Chapter 28: Worst Habit

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

The next day after the very weird threat from Logan, I decide I better go visit Harry. Pulling up into his mansion, he comes to the door with a dazed look in his eyes. "It's summer. Go away," Harry jokingly says to me.

Right. Summer vacation. Fun.

"Fine be that way, meanie! I thought today you were going to take me to your concert."

He frowns with a remembering face. "Right! Yea, that's tonight. Come on in I guess. We'll be going in a hour."

Smiling, I follow him inside of his house. The last time I was here was whenever he'd called me those disgustingly cruel names while his cat got demolished by the tornado. Yea memories aren't the best to remember. Taking in the room, he goes to a pot and puts in some tea.

"So while I make this," Harry looks at me. "we should ask each other questions. You first. Ask me anything."

"What's your worst habit?" I ask.

He blushes with a cute lazy smile. "My worst habit is getting naked all the time. Now," he puts on a thinking face. "what's the most rebellious thing you've done?"

"Not wearing a helmet at the age of four while riding my bike."

He snorts. "Life in the fast lane."

I shrug. "How many girls have you kissed?"

"Seven. How many guys have you f*cked?"

I laugh. "Zero. What's your favorite movie?"

"Definitely One Direction's movie This Is us," he flips his curls. "obviously. What's your favorite song?"

"I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. What do you do in your free time?"

"Get naked while sometimes putting thongs on." He picks up a glass and feels it with tea. "These are personal questions, Mrs. Jauregui." He hands me the cup and I gratefully sip on it.

"You wanted to play it," I say after swallowing the drink. "Would you ever marry in the future?" I ask slowly, putting my finger on the rim of my glass nervously. He freezes at the question; exposing a dimple.

"If I found the right girl, yea."

I swallow hard. "Have you?" I ask.

He makes an odd clearing of his throat. "Maybe. How's your tea?" He quickly changes the subject. Rolling my eyes, I prop my legs up on Harrys legs and relax into the cushion.

"Tasty, thanks." I continue sipping the hot tea. After a few seconds of staring up at the ceiling, he places his hands on my feet and begins to rub. "That's nice."

Harry snorts. "You are welcome, m' lady." Massaging deeper into my foot, a groan escapes my lips and he freezes. "Macy if you continue making those noises, baby girl, I'm going to shove you on this couch and choke you."

"Choke me?"

He grins wickedly with a wink. "Yea. I'm going to lay you back, pin you down, and choke the heck out of your mouth with my enormous-"

I rise to my feet with a raise of my hands. "Don't finish that sentence." Making a disgusted shiver, I head to his kitchen as he giggles on the couch. "You are such a pervert, Harry."

He laughs harder. "You have no idea, baby."

"I'm going to your room."

"Ooh can I come?" Harry winks at me.

My face goes red. "I'm going to go sleep. Wake me up whenever it's time to go to the concert."

"Aight." Walking up the stairs, I toss Harry a sexy wink and he blushes. "Wouldn't make that face if I were you."

"And why not?" I shout over my shoulder.

"You'll see my pee stains on the bed and we'll see whose laughing then!" I frown, walking up the steps. Was he lying or was he telling the truth? Peeing the bed at the age of what? Eighteen? Was just sick. Opening his bedroom door, sure enough on the white sheets was a big yellow circled pee stain. Fake gagging, I head inside of the room anyways but lay on the comfy couch beside it.

With a little groan, I lay back on the couch and enjoy the sleep that awaits.

                                  *  *  *FEW SECONDS LATER * * *

Something wet was touching my face. Jerking my eyes open, Harrys face in full view of my eyes makes me scream. "What the heck are you doing?" I shriek. He puts his tongue back in his mouth with an innocent grin.

"What do you mean?"

I wipe my sleeved shirt against my cheek. "You just licked my cheek!" I shout at him.

Harry bursts into a fit of laughter. "I couldn't resist your amazingly porcelain doll like skin." He shrugs. "If you want I'll let you lick my face back for punishment," he suggests.

I shake my head. "No way. I'm sane, you aren't." Pulling the covers back over me, he laughs and pulls them off me.

"Want to make out?" he asks bluntly.

I roll my eyes. "No."

He shrugs. "I'm kissing you anyways." Putting his lips to my face, he gets a bit of slober on my face as I shove him off.

"Stop!" I shriek out.

Harry laughs again. "Never!" He slathers his tongue against my flesh as I try to shove his tongue and face back.

"Why did you even come up here?" I gasp out.

He licks my forehead. "I got bored down there without mwy wittle Macy to bother," he replies in baby talk. He continues licking me as I fight to keep him at bay.

"Stop! Stop dang it!" I shove him back hard enough that he lands on the bed. He wiggles his brows.

"So you want to take this to the bed, eh?" He wiggles his brows again and crooks his finger my way. "Come here you bad, bad girl. I need to be," he slaps his own butt. "punished."

I put my face in my hands. Has this really what my love life has come to? My boyfriend pulling the sexy moves the girls are supposed to? "You have got to be on crack." Exiting his room, I walk down the stairs. After not hearing any Harry, I decide it's safe to go to sleep without him licking my face. Smiling, I close my eyes and let my body relax.

Tonight I'd go to his concert and I'd enjoy myself.

Boy was I wrong.

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE