**33**

Chapter  33: Capture The Flag

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

"We should go play capture the flag," Harry says once we are in his car. "And I'm not just saying that so I can paint your body," he finishes.

Snorting, I nod my head. "I've never played before but it sounds exciting. Sure, lets go." Driving to the place that was called 'Capture The Flag' literally, we park. He jogs to my side of the car, as usual, and helps me down to my feet.

"Well all you have to do is capture the flag. It's red vs. blue today; I made a reservation."

I arch a brow. "Did you seriously just say reservation?"

He blushes. "Well I meant kept us an open spot so we could play. I figured you'd play." He shrugs. "Anyways we are on the red team." I frown. "What?"

"I like the color blue."

"I thought it was yellow."

"What? I can't like both colors?"

Harry runs a frustrated hand does his face. "We do what I say, and what I say only." Mocking his back as we walk in, I was thrilled to be playing this game. I'd love to make people get hurt by using a paint ball gun. The person at the front smiles at us.

"Hello. Names?"

Harry blushes. "Um, Harold Styles and Macy Jauregui." He pronounces my name jogging. Laughing, Harry's face goes a brighter pink. "Sorry I don't know how to say your last name," he apologizes. Rolling my eyes, I say how it is.

"Jauregui. Thank you."

The women smiles. "Go on in."

Harry puts his lips to the shell of my ear. "I'm sorry about that." I shrug as we continue our walk down to the dark room. It wasn't like it mattered. Coming inside of the room, Harry picks up a black vest and hands one to me. "Will you strap me in?" he asks. I nod. Turning him around, I click the two into place and he frowns. "Too tight," he whines.

Rolling my eyes, I unlatch the two and gently ease it. "Ow! It hurts!" he groans out. Narrowing my eyes at him, just to be mean, I grip the two latches and pull as hard as I can. "Ow!" he moans out. If somebody heard him, they'd think we were doing something inappropriate.

"Now do me." I snicker at Harry as he gives me a vengeful smirk.

"Sure." He turns me around and yanks as hard as he can on the buckle causing me to let out a wheezing noise. "How do you like dim apples?" Harry asks.

I take deep breaths through my mouth. "They taste like the way you speak. Rubbish," I say, mocking his accent.

He puts a finger in the air. "Excuse me?"

Rolling my eyes, I grab his finger. "Don't you wave that finger at me, young man."

Harry scoffs. "Young man?" He sneers at me. "I'm more of a young hottie, thank you." Chuckling, we buckle ourselves in right when the captains are chosen.

Some dude named Billy for our team and for the blue team Dan. Snorting to myself at their names, the horn blares to single it's time to play.

"Alright team," Billy looks at each of our faces. "we are going to sneak out through there," he points to where the neon colored yellow square is. "and shoot each one. Let's go!" We follow behind him as Harry touches my hand, holding it safely in his.

"This'll be fun," Harry whispers in my ear.

Smiling, we walk up the stairs. It was pitch black besides the neon pieces around the room. Grabbing Harry's hand, I tug him to the back where I see two dark silhouettes. "Shoot!" Harry and I blast our paint ball guns at the people, hitting them square in the chest. Doing a bump into each other, Harry and I race up the stairs to leave the group.

"Lets shoot as many people as we can," Harry says excitedly. He pulls me to where the darkest spot is in the room. "You didn't get hit did you?" he asks.

Surveying my clothes, I shake my head. "Nope. I'm safe and sound. Leggo!"  Pulling Harry along with me, two more silhouettes who were making out came into view. Harry and I smirk at each other before he hit the guy and I blasted the girl.

They turned to us with scowls. "What the Hell man! We aren't even in the game!"

Harry and I try not to smile. "Sorry." He pulls me to where an empty spot is. "Want to make out like they had been?" He wiggles his brows at me.

"Actually yeah I do," I say non-jokingly.

Harry grins. He pulls my head to his and lets his lips collide to mine. Dropping my weapon, I sit on my knees and dig my mouth in deeper into his. He lets out a muffled groan, dropping his weapon as well. Running my fingers through his curls, being here with him felt right. Loving him felt right. We would be alright-

"Ha! You. Are. Out!" We turn to see somebody shoot us each once before leaving us. Staring at Harry confusedly, he shrugs.

"I still win." Pulling me to him, we continue kissing.

Later that day, me and Harry were told that we were no longer allowed to come back due to, and I quote, "Disturbingly inappropriate sounds" like people were innocent. We had tried to tell them it was us whenever we were buckling our vests in, but they didn't believe us and said if we ever came back they'd call the cops.

So Harry and I, hand in hand, exit the building to his car. "Was getting banned from going to Capture The Flag on your bucket list?" Harry asks with humor in his eyes.

I chuckle, buckling in my seatbelt. "It wasn't, actually."

Harry laughs, starting the car up. Placing his sunglasses, he backs out of the Fun Zone and heads to my house. "Well I hope you had a fun time, Macy," Harry says.

I bite my bottom lip. "Obviously. It was really fun, thanks for inviting me. I haven't done much this summer so it felt nice."

He smiles, exposing that dimple. "I'll probably ask you this, even though I don't know if we can, but," he pulls into my driveway. "Tomorrow would you like to go kayaking?"

I clap my hands together excitedly. "Yes! That'd be awesome."

Since I loved nature, everything we were doing seemed to just be fitting. Summer vacation was certainly looking up this year.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! :) Question: Whose Your Favorite Character? ---Comment below the name---