**29**

Chapter 29: First & Last Concert

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

"So this song is called Broken Glass, we've been working on it for a few months now and I have to be honest here when I say it's from the depths of my heart," Harry announces to the crowd. A band mate throws him his flaming cherry red guitar and he catches it easily. "Hope you like it."

Hiding myself from the view of the crowd behind the red velvet curtain, I listened to Harrys sexy voice as the rest of the band drummed hard and fast with their guitars playing loudly. Biting my lower lip, when the lyrics to the song begins Harry turns his head in my direction.

"They'll tell you I'm broken... maybe it's true. Baby I want to be with you. Sometimes we fall, sometimes we cry, but baby we'll be alright. Your innocence is pure, for that I am sure. That look in your eyes got me coming alive..."

Harry winks at me from the spot where he stands as smoke wisps out on stage, trailing over it until it slips into the crowd.

"Cause you... are... mine! Cause you are mine! And when the broken glass falls away, you will see what mistake you've made... They say I'm bad for you, wr-wr-wrong for pureness. I'll only break you down like broken glass... broken glass... I'm wrong for pureness cause I'm broken glass! Your innocence is pure, for that I am sure, I'll break you down like Broken Glass!"

The music slows down.

"So baby understaaaaannnnnd I'm Broken Glass; wrong for innocence. You'll realize soon enough what mistake you've made after you endure so much pain. Leave the safeness of your home and you'll be alone. Don't cry, but baby say... gooooodbbbyyyeeeeeeeeee!"

"Thanks for coming out!" Harry waves to the crowd and jogs over to me with his guitar strung over him until a girl comes up in the middle of the way.

"I had such a fun time at the party yesterday, Harry." Scarlett runs her hands down Harry's chest as my eyes widen. "Thanks for coming over," she seductively adds.

Harry frantically looks at me as tears feel my eyes. I knew what that meant. Turning around, I race from the concert building and to outside. Logan greets me at the door with a confused expression.

"What's wrong?" he asks. I wrap my arms around Logan and he leads me out of the concert. "Macy you're worrying me. What's wrong?" he asks again. He gently pushes a lock of hair behind my ear and wipes away a tear with his thumb.

"Why can't I like you?" I whisper.

Logan chuckles. "Because if you haven't noticed I'm a bit weird. If I hadn't acted so dang weird in the beginning, you would be."

I chuckle. "I know what it's like to be obsessed, Logan," I reply, wiping the rest of my tears away. Logan leads me down the beach with his arm around my waist for support. "I used to be obsessed with a band called One Direction, but I've gotten over it. Not exactly the same thing for you seeing as you're obsessed with an actual person." I laugh. "Not that they aren't people," I finish.

Logan shrugs, staring off into the lake with a puzzled face. "I really am sorry for everything I've done. I may be rich, but I'm not happy." He sighs. "I wonder if I ever will be fully," he whispers. The waves crash against the shore line and our hair flies around. "What's my purpose?" he whispers again, not needing an answer. Rhetorical.

I examine his face as I delicately place my hand on his thigh. He freezes at the touch and chills that I loved rushed through my skin. Before I can even think, my lips collide with Logan's. He lets out a little groan and I enjoy the rush of feelings that envelope me fully. Pushing him on the ground against the sand, I slip my tongue into his mouth.

"Logan," I gasp out as he places his lips to my neck; sucking my sweet spot. I put my hand on the back of his head as a moan escapes my lips.

He pulls back with a look of uncertainty. "Macy, I think you just aren't thinking, as amazing as this is," he says, pushing a strand of lock behind my ear. I stare up at him and shake my head, looking down.

"I want you. You always apologize. I want you." Pushing him against the sand, I continue kissing his lips. He wraps his arms around me and pushes my head deeper into the kiss. He slips his tongue into mouth as I pull back. "I like you Logan," I whisper, brushing my fingers through his brown hair. Logan stares up at me in shock.

"You like me even after everything I've done to you?" he asks.

I nod. "We all go through things and I want to help you. The first day we met, I knew we had a connection."

Logan lifts me up and soon after stands to his feet. "What about Harry?" he asks, dusting the sand off.

"What about him? I'm breaking up with him." I feel a tear start to glide down my cheek. "He must have been cheating on me with-with Scarlett," I gasp out. Logan envelops me in another hug.

"I'm sure he didn't really."

"Are you defending him? I thought you were on my side!"

Logan laughs at my outburst. "As much as I hate the guy, I know you two are meant to be." He combs through my hair with his hand, getting out a leaf with a smile. "I'm going to miss you and everything, but," Logan stands directly in front of me, lips mere inches from mine. "my parents are taking me to a Mental Institute in Tennessee."

My eyes widen. "No! Why?"

He sighs, rolling up his sleeve. "I've been cutting. They found out. Stuff happens." I look down at the horrendous marks.

"Logan, your skin is not paper." Grabbing his wrist, I survey the deeply imbedded cuts in his flesh. "Never do this again," I choke out.

Logan shrugs. "Well in the Nut House we aren't allowed to have sharp objects. Even our nails have to be trimmed down."

I hug him. "I'll miss you," I whisper in his ear.

He chuckles. "You have a Harry to worry about, not me." He gently eases me away. "I'll be back in a year. Hopefully."

"Have fun in my Home Town," I reply as he walks up the beach.

"I love Macy!" Logan shouts out over the water.

I chuckle as I watch my weird friend leave me behind. Although he was crazy about me, I loved him. He'd always be in my heart.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Feeling on no more Logan? <~~~~ high light answer here or answer below!