**3**

Chapter 3: Charm the Teacher
Macy's POV
*

*

*

*
With a bright smile on my face, I exit the History class with Harry hot on my tail. "What class do you have next?" Before I could even say, he snatches the paper from my hands and reads aloud 'English.' A frown crosses his pretty lips and he sighs. "I don't have that class until eighth period. I can walk you though..."

I shake my head, laughing. "It's fine. I'm sure I can find it." He doesn't say anything but the annoyed look on his face had me doing a back track. "I mean sure-"

"This must be our newest student! Sup Freshmen." I turn to see a boy with crystal blue eyes and dark hair. His complexion was amazing for a High school student. Even I had acne that I had to hide with make up. Maybe he wore make up... Anyways, his dark brown hair was slicked over to the side in a sort of bump. He was attractive.

"Actually I'm a Senior-" I start to say when he interrupts.

He begins laughing uncontrollably. "I'm just playing with ya. I'm Logan. Logan Lerman if you want my full name." I smile at him and he looks over my shoulder to where Harry stands awkwardly. "I can walk her to English. I have that class next," he looks down at me. "That's cool right?"

I nod my head, sneaking a glance at where Harry stares at me intently. "I mean, yea sure if it isn't any trouble..."

Logan shakes his head. "Nonsense! Come on!" He looks at where I struggle to put on my strap with a hint of a smile. Pulling it off my shoulder, I smile gratefully at him. He heaves it over his own shoulder and his brows pinch up. "What's in here, rocks?"

I chuckle but a question rings in my mind. "Why'd you do that?" And by that I meant take my bag. Which I hoped he knew.

He glances over at me, then back to the crowded hallway. "It looked heavy."Just going along with it we head inside the English class where Logan then pulls out a seat for me. "M' lady." Laughing, I hit his shoulder playfully and can feel sparks through the touch. What was it with all these guys that I got a spark?

Shaking my head clear of the thoughts, I watch Harry saunter in with a Dum Dum sucker stick poking from his Cupid bow lips. He notices me looking and winks at me. I watch him sit at the back, of course, before placing his feet up on the desk. Wetting my now dry lips, I curse the fact that I could see his ripped stomach through his white t-shirt.

Turning away, I then begin to wonder why he was in here. He told me outside in the hallway he didn't have English until eighth period, so why could he possibly be here now? Unless... Unless he ditched his class for me.

Watching the teacher come in, she scowls at Harry. "What in tarnation are you doin' in here son?" Although this was Arkansas, her accent sounded weird. But then again, I moved away from Tennessee so was I to judge? Tuning back in to the conversation, I watch a very relaxed Harry smile up at her.

Charming her up maybe.

His mouth moves, but I can't seem to make them out as I watch his tongue glide across his bottom lip the tongues color a bright blue; his lips where it had been clamped down from his mouth a light blue... Hubba hubba hubba.

The teachers face goes into a deep blush and I so badly want to know what Harry had said to get that response. She smiles down at him and begins to write what seemed to be a note then hands it to him.

"Macy? What's wrong? You've gone pale." Logan starts to move his hand my way but I smile reassuringly.

"Nothing. So how long have you been going here?" Putting my hands on my thighs, I stroke them through the jean fabric as my awkwardly sweaty hands keep gaining moisture. I so badly wanted to look over at Harry again.

Logan plays with his imaginary beard hair. "Hmm... ever since I was ten on my birthday. So seven years."

My eyes widen. "That's a long time."

He laughs. "Well since I'm the son of my dad who built this place when I was ten, I'd say so myself."

As if my eyes couldn't widen any further. "No way. Your dad is Mr. Lerman? Billionaire?"

Logan blushes sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders with a pleased smile that I knew his dad. "In the blood."

"That is so cool! I should have known. You guys look a like," I point out.

Logan shrugs. "So I've been told, but I don't see it." He turns to me with a questioning gaze. "So where are you from girlie?"

"Tennessee." His face brightens up but I place my hand in his face to silence him. "Are you from Tennessee because you are the only ten I see. I saved you from saying it. You are welcome."

Logan laughs and I join in. After our laughter has died down, his eyes lock with mine. "You sure are something."

"How?" I unquestionably ask.

He shakes his head gently. "Not even I'm sure." I look down and he puts his hand on the underside of my jaw. "Don't do that. You're too pretty."

My face flushes at his words and I chance a glance at Harry. He was grabbing the sides of the table as his hands grew white, his eyes dark black, and he was staring right at us.

Pushing Logan's hand back, I shake my head while he asks why before looking at where Harry resumed the same position. He gently looses his grasp on the table and meets my eyes.

"Why are you eye raping Harry?" Comes a snoody girl voice beside me. Slowly turning in my seat, I point to myself in curiosity. Was she talking to me? "Yea you. Ugly tramp with the dark hair."

I stare at the girl in disbelief. She had bleached blonde hair, full out eye shadow, a fake tan, big plastic boobs, and she made sure to keep her school outfit tight. And I'm the tramp.

"Yea, stay away from my boyfriend. Harry is mine."

I cock a brow. "Last I recall you were still plastic, and single. I honestly think you should go recycle yourself." The bell rings and her shocked face makes me smile. Walking to her, I put my mouth to her ear. "And your fake boobs."

Turning away, she stomps her foot like a five year old before walking off. Logan comes up beside me and we make up a handshake that kind of failed all the while the sparks emitted from his fingers to mine. I shiver at the feeling. It was pretty pleasant.

"Finally that girl got served!" Logan smiles down at me then puts his right arm around my neck loosely. "Lets go eat some school slop."

Vote please :) Team Logan or Harry?? I'm team Logan :3|| Sorry. Don't hurt me.