**5**

Chapter 5: Big Foots a Girl
Macy's POV
*

*

*

*

After the awkwardness of getting twelve sized skates, Harry picks me up and carries me over to a bench to put them on me.

"I don't like the way he continues to stare at you," Harry spits out.

I sigh and pat his back. "Easy tiger. We don't want your anger dasenegrating the ice, do we now?"

Harry smiles up at me and I smile back. His brown curly locks were pushed back with a hideous bobby pin but hey? What ever allows you not to run into people is ok with me.

He continues tying my shoe and I chance a peak at where Logan keeps a careful eye on me with his blues. He really was attractive. Biting my bottom lip, are eyes keep staring back at each other without a single glance at other things.

I could feel warmth invading my blood stream and I knew that I had no doubt Logan liked me. And so what if maybe I liked him too. Logan smiles at me shyly, pale face turning a light rose color on his cheek bones.

"Ahem."

Startled, I look up to see a very annoyed Harry. "Sorry... sorry-"

He holds his hand out to me and I slowly lift my frail hand to meet his big one. Those same sparks erupted through the touch as Harry takes baby steps or should I say baby strolls to the rink.

Wrapping his protective arm around my waist, I peer over my shoulder to where Logan's face palens. I wonder what made him so pale.

*

Harry's POV
That's right little punk. Keep your eyes off of my soul mate, I think to myself as I shoot daggers to him. His face palens and I see his eyes look to Macy's for a second before talking to a slut beside him.

Wait since when did I care? I sure don't. If her and him were to date it wouldn't effect me... would it? Shaking my head I spin Macy around at an arms length and pull her to me. She looks up at me, rosy lips parted and slightly dry from lack of water as puffs of smoke escape past them.

I slowly start to lean in when ever something slides under my skate and causes me to slip. Tumbling to the ground, my back lands harshly into the ice and I could literally feel the cold erupt up my spine.

Macy rushes over to me, her innocent blue eyes in shock. "Are you ok?"

I stare up at her and nod slowly before I feel the Dum Dum sucker I had been munching on cover my throat.

"He's choking!" Macy's panicked voice rings in my ears as I struggle to breathe. Macy picks me up right and begins to put her small hands around me until she makes it a little over beside my heart.

CPR? Yup.

She does that none stop and before long a huge chunk of sucker falls from my lips onto the ice. Taking deep gaspy breaths, I rub my neck while looking over to where a very pleased Logan sits.

He holds up a squished strawberry and sneers at me. That punk tried to kill me! We'll see about that.

Looking at Macy, I pull her to me and kiss her hard. Tingles shoot through her lips into mine and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as I put my hands through her tangled hair. Pushing her closer, all thoughts of lust escape leaving a very happy Harry behind.

She lets out a little whimper and I remember our little audience then pull back. Her face is bright pink at her whimper as I rest my forehead on hers, then gently kiss the smooth skin.

"Thank you for saving me, Macy." I pull her in for a hug and press her face into the crook of my neck.

She chuckles into my neck. "You know my name." Macy pulls back with a grin. "I honestly think that was the first time you called me by my real name."

I smile down at her then give her a noogie. "Don't get used to it baby." Macy slaps my arm really really hard. "What are you? Popeye?"

She laughs. A real laugh with snorts and slober and I can't help but smile that I put that on her face. "It's all that spinach."

Standing to my feet, I help Macy to her feet as well then give the crowd a little wave. Making my way to the exit I pull her along, literally, to where the shakes are.

I brush my lips across her ear and she shivers. "What flavor?"

"Chocolate." She chatters out.

Nodding, I look at the menu. "Get your money out. I left mine at home."
*

Macy's POV
I begin laughing but his serious expression has my laugh stopping to end abruptly. "What-"

"I'm just kidding." He pulls out wads of cash and hands it to the lady. She wasn't really a lady. More like a girl with blonde hair... No! It was the girl from school named Scarlett.

Popping her gum, she runs her fingers through her fake extensions. "I didn't know you were the type to settle down, Styles."

Harry tenses up beside me. "Yea uh, yeah."

Wait Harry nervous? Why?

"You could have with me, ya know." She eyes me up and down with disgust. "Look at this ugly thing. You have hit rock bottom Harry. Now why don't you let me show you how we Arkansas girls treat our men, hmm? I could give you one of my famous," she winks at Harry. "Bucks."

Tears flood my eyes and I look to where Harry's apologetic face lurks behind his chiseled features. I knew the guy was a player, but this? A man whore?

Looking up at him then to her, I realize then that Harry had dated her before. Turning around, I ignore Harry's pleading voice to make me stop.

Hurriedly handing the skates to Logan, I race from the building and let the tears fall. I sit my back up against an empty spot and let the sobs fall from my thick throat.

A few seconds later, Harry comes out looking around in panic with his hands in his curls before his eyes land on me.

"Just take me home," I say to him. He sadly nods and leads me to his BMW without another word.

Vote :) :) :) :) :)