**10**

Chapter 10: Caught Bug Handed

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Sitting in the classroom with Harry grabbing at my hair every few seconds wasn't fun. The history teacher that had given us that assignment to build something from the past told us to get back together with our partners, so I turned in my seat where a very amused Harry smiles. Sneering at him, I pick up my pencil and jot down some of the notes.

Harry snorts. "What?" I retort sharply with a glare directed towards him.

He frowns. "The Titanic weighed 52,310 tons. Not 50,000 tons."

My face goes pink. "Sorry," I mutter under my breath.

He shrugs. "Oh and I brought the boat. That's why I came over this morning, to show you it, but after I seen you in those joggers I forgot." Harry pulls out his backpack, holding up a wooden Titanic ship. My eyes widen in disbelief. It looked like an exact replica of the boat I had drawn. "Impressed?" He surveys the wood. "If you see any parts that look wrong, let me know. Redoing it isn't that hard."

"Of course making a wooden Titanic isn't hard," I reply sarcastically. "It's just a sculpture that looks exactly like my drawing. Speaking of," I pick up the drawing. "do you want it? The day I drew it you looked like a love sick puppy."

Harry blushes deeply. "If you're sure you don't want it?"

I hand it to him. "Positive. Besides that I want to be a writer, not an artist." Harry nods in understanding. "I bought this book maybe a year ago about the Titanic so we can use it if you'd like?"

He smiles. "Did you get your weight answer from that book? Cause if so-"

"Harry Styles and Macy Jauregui come to the office please," The office lady said with a snarl in her tone. That certainly wasn't the women I met the first day.

My nerves started shaking, obviously taken notice by Harry. We were so busted for putting the bugs in the teachers office. So busted. My perfectly clean record will forever be ruined just for one stupid prank. I started breathing in and out fast as Harry leads me out of the class. "It'll be alright. Let me handle it ok? Remember, you were an innocent bystander. I'll take the punishment."

I stare at Harry in awe. "No. I refuse. It isn't fair that I don't get punished as well-"

Harry's lips gently touch the shell of my ear. "We aren't going into battle, babe. Just come on." We walk through the office door hand in hand. My hands were shaking so bad I had to squeeze Harry's arm senseless to get the dread feeling out of my body. He squeezes back in reassurance that I much needed.

The math teacher sat down in a chair beside our head Principal Mr. Murphy. "There they are!" The math teacher, Mr. Jerk, points and accusing finger at us with disgust. "Caught bug handed!"

I see Harry crack a grin at the pun so I elbowed him in the ribs. He makes an oof noise and looks up though his lashes. "Ow."

Mr. Murphy calmly asks us to take a seat. "So I'm sure you already know why you are in here."

Harry scoffs. "Unfortunately we don't."

Mr. Murphy chuckles. "C'mon now Harry. You've been in here so many times and say that. Be honest here," his attention turns to me. "did you put bugs in his office?"

My mind is sheeted over with ice. "Yes. It was all us-"

Harry clamps his hand over my mouth. "It was just me. Macy had nothin' to do with it. I'll even take two hours extra of detention as long as you let her go."

Mr. Murphy rolls his eyes. "Harry, son, let her speak. She has a better chance of getting you both out of punishment then you do." He positions his glasses back up his narrow nose bridge. "Proceed."

Harry ever so slowly takes his hand off my mouth, a look on his face telling me to 'act innocent.' But I didn't want to. I didn't think lying would help; they did in fact have cameras recording every movement we did, I'm sure.

With a deep breath, I answer everything he asks until we are done. "Alright well." Mr. Murphy stands to his feet with a pleased smile. "As I always say honesty is the best policy, so both you and Mr. Styles can leave." Mr. Jerk starts to object when Mr. Murphy raises his hand in defiance. His brown eyes brightened at me and I smiled shyly. "You may both go."

Harry stands to his full height, holding his hand out for me to take. I take it slowly and let him lead us out of the office. "Good job, Macy. Maybe I should start bringing your innocent aura more often." Harry winks at me. "Get out of punishment."

* * *

Exiting History I'm greeted by Logan. "Hey," I say in greeting. Logan smiles down at me. For some reason I loved that smile. It was like his cheeks bunched up under his eyes, making his heart shaped lips tilt in a sexy curvy masculine way.

"How's my favorite Tennesse Bell?" Logan drapes an arm across my shoulders, resting his chin on my head.

"Great. How about my gel freak Bell?" I question back.

Logan chuckles, sending the vibrations through my head. "So you excited about English? Apparently, and I quote, "'are learning about self improvement about ourselves.'" Logan smiles down at me as I chuckle. It does sound like something an English teacher would say since we need to have better vocabulary.

Staring down at the ground, Logan stops abruptly. "Macy can I speak to you?"

I stop to stare at him, the entire hallway is empty and the bell has rang. "Yes, of course."

Logan lets out a frustrated sigh, running his pale fingers through his dark hair. "No I mean really talk to you."

Uh-oh. I didn't like the sound of that. I really didn't want Logan to ruin anything between us. Couldn't I just have a friend without it turning into a cliché romance? I stare up at Logan uncomfortably until a teacher pokes their head out of the room.

"I wanted to ask you-"

"GET TO CLASS!"

Silently thanking the teacher who interrupted us, Logan's head drops to the ground in defeat. I mean yea I felt bad for the guy seeing as he obviously wanted to go on a date with me. Should I give him a chance? It wasn't like Harry and I were dating so I had free range to date Logan as much as I wanted. At least, until Harry claims me.

Vote :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

What do you think? Should Macy go on a date with him?

Highlight with answer here <----- Yay or Nay.