**30**

Chapter 30: Break A Swing

 (the swing falling on me actually happened while visiting my aunt, so hahaha)

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Deciding I wasn't going to cry over Harry, I get up and take Parkers truck without permission. I was going to go visit my aunt whose name was Lorine. Driving to her house, I turn or more like blast music. I didn't want to think about Harry, and this was the way I coped with not. Dancing to the singer P!nks song So What, I pull into Lorine's house.

She was in her sixties and although it was two summers ago I'd last saw her, I remember her well. She was my grandmas sister and she was nice. Walking inside, she opens the door and envelopes me in a hug. "Macy! Its been forever." She looks me up and down. "Oh my, look how big you've grown. How much has your daddy been feeding ya?"

I laugh awkwardly. "It's amazing what a little bit of water and food can do to you," I reply. Lorine offers me inside, but I shake my head. "Is it ok if I just swing on the porch swing?" I ask. Last time I was here at the age of fourteen, I had found comfort at the porch swing.

Lorine smiles. "Sure thing sweetie. But first I.W. wants to come see ya." She leads me inside to where my uncle sits at the sofa. "Look how big she's grown I.W.! It's amazing, huh?"

I.W. stands from his spot on the couch, leaning against his black cane. "Well Lordy, lookie here. She's no longer a kid no more. What a beautiful young lady. Are you married yet?"

I snort. "No."

I.W. frowns. "Got a boyfriend?"

I snort again. "Nope. Single as a pringle."

I.W. chuckles at my response. "Well I'm going to go eat, come inside when ya want to join us." Nodding, I exit the cozy home and onto their porch. The sky was blinding white, but the air felt cool. Sitting against the wooden swing, I push it back and forth in deep thought.

What was Harry doing right now? Probably hooking up with that Scarlett girl. Clenching my teeth together, I rock the swing harder. How dare he do something so repulsive while dating me! He cheated on me; I'd never date his lousy self again! Swinging on the swing harder, I look up to where the screws were still in place. Only they were moving in the wood.

Thinking I should get off, I continue swinging.

He had no right, no right at all to be so disloyal. Even Logan after everything he'd done was looking a lot better than Harry right now. With a final swing, the screw falls from the roof and I fall to the ground so fast I hadn't expected anything. Sitting there in a stupor, the ceilings board falls from above and lands on my hand.

Staring at the board, I.W. pokes his head out of the doorway. "Thought I heard something."

I smile, knowing he couldn't see this far. "Uh lets go eat," I hurriedly reply, jumping up from the seat. I.W. smiles, not even noticing the fallen chair. Rushing towards him, I follow behind as we make it to the table. Clearing my throat, I lift my hand to see a huge bruise and a bit of red blood.

Lorines eyes widen. "Well what happened to you girlie? We need to take you to the hospital real quick." She stands to her feet as fear sweeps through me.

I've been there so many times, and I hated every visit. "Uh-Uh..." She stands me to my feet and leads me to her White Mini Van. We drive down the road for a while before coming to a hospital. Leading me inside of the hospital, I keep close to her as the nurses glance at my hand. They then take me to room B69 and I chuckle under my breath at the number.

Hehe.

Opening the door, the nurse holds out a hand for me to pass by. Sitting on the chair the nurse smiles sweetly at me. "So what happened?" she asks. Lorine wasn't in here since she had to sign papers, so I could answer.

"A porch swing broke, fell, and the wood fell on my hand," I reply.

She nods. "Here lets do a check up. Say ah." She shines her light into my mouth, checks my ears, then my heart. Satisfied, she leads me to the X-Ray. "Put your arm behind it," she commands. Placing my arm behind it, her relaxed face turned squished up. "Alright well honey, you definitely broke a bone. I'm Ms. Kathryn by the way." Ms. Kathryn gently eases me back on to the hospital bed. "You are probably going to have to wear a cast so," she shows me different colors. "choose."

"Uh, baby blue I guess." She nods and exits the room. I couldn't believe I'd broken a bone. It was just a chair. Sighing, Lorine comes inside the door.

"What'd she say?" she asks, staring at me intently.

"Broke my wrist," I exhale through my mouth, pouting.

Lorine sighs with me. "Well there's a handsome feller out there who requested to see you. Shall I let him in?"

I narrow my eyes. "What was his name?"

"Harry Styles."

Shrugging, I nod. "I guess so." She leaves and a few seconds later returns with a very red rimmed eyed Harry.

"Macy." He walks to me, wrapping his arms around me as his tears land through my clothes. How was  I supposed to react to this? I didn't get to see him cry that much so it was weird every second he did it. "Are you alright?" He sniffles.

I chuckle. "I broke a wrist, not my spine."

He nods. "I was crying over our breakup. Not your injuries." I make a face and he hurriedly speaks. "Not that I wasn't worried about you."

Sighing, I stare up at him. "What do you want?" 

Harry wipes his tears with his fingers. "I never did whatever you think I did with Scarlett. Somebody set me up, and I'm having a feeling he has blue eyes and brown hair."

"No. You can't keep blaming people." I narrow my eyes at him. "Take your punishment which is that we are over, and never blame Logan again."

He shakes his head. "Nope. Can't do that." He gets down on both of his knees, tears continuing there waterfall. "Please Macy. Be mine again. I need you more than I need water. The air I breathe is nothing compared to the satisfying scent I get from you, no matter how many times a day I make you mad you love me anyways. Say yes."

"That was deep Harry."

"Well I am a musician."

I can't help but smile. "Yes."

VOTE... DOUBLE UPDATE.