**11**

Chapter 11: Not The Right Guy

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Today was Sunday. As in going to Church to worship God. I believed in Him very much so just to be going always made me feel better. If I missed, I always felt guilty. Picking out clothing I decide I better wear a dress. Neatly pulling off a dress from a hanger, I put the pink satin dress on and look in the mirror. I actually didn't look too bad.

Curling my hair in long dark brown ringlets, I put in some light pink rose earrings to go along with my dress. Standing in front of the mirror again, I know this is what I'm going to wear. Heading downstairs my da- Parker greets me at the bottom. Although he had blonde hair, I had his blue eyes.

"You're lookin' lovely darlin'. You've grown up." Parker helps me down the last step due to these huge heeled shoes. "So April is going to church with us," Parker says nervously.

My blood runs cold as I turn to him. "Why? Today's supposed to be just us for a change."

Parker scratches the back of his neck. "Change of plans? Anyways, be on your best behavior."

"Yea why wouldn't I be to the women who destroyed my mother!" I throw my hands in the air and walk outside to cool off. I'd call Harry. He'd know what to do. After finding his number in my contacts with the name: 'Harry Potter' I dial his number. He answers after the first ring.

"Hello?" His voice was groggy like he'd just woken up even though it was seven in the afternoon.

Chewing on my bottom lip, I start to rethink my idea. "Yea Harry it's me. Macy."

"Macy?" I can hear him sitting up on high alert. "What's wrong? Are you in trouble?" I hear him racing down the stairs. "Where are you-"

"Calm down. I just- I just wanted to see if you wanted to come to church with me." A breathy exhale escapes pasts his lips.

"Listen Macy, I'm not the type of person God would want to be around. I'm not even sure why you are." He chuckles darkly. "I'm sorry but-"

"Please Harry." Tears escape past my eyes and I let out a fake crying gasp.

Harry doesn't speak for a bit. "Macy. Are you crying?" I let out a choked sob and I hear him groan through the receiver. "I'm coming over. Be ready." Then the line goes dead.

Smiling to myself, I wipe away the fake tears and sit down on the porch step. A few minutes later, Harry pulls into my driveway wearing a plaid shirt with tan khakis. He looked nice. "Hello Macy. Is your father here?" he asks, tucking his hands into his pockets.

I smile at Harry and lead him inside. "Yes." I was nervous. If my dad didn't approve then how in the world would I live without Harry? All my life it felt like I had this huge gaping hole and now that it is gone, I feel better. I watch Harry approach my dad and wait as they speak.

*

Harry's POV

Macys dad gives me a hard once over with an angry snarl on his lips. What I did to put it there was beyond me. He, Parker, puts his face in front of mine. "Listen kid. I know what type of boy you are." He steps back a little ways in annoyance. "You hit and run. That isn't happening with my girl. She's everything to me especially after her mother. Never mind. I used to be like you, kid. That isn't what my daughter needs. She needs a man, not a boy who can't keep it in his pants."

"I love her-"

"No you don't." He lets out a sigh, pushing his fingers through his blonde hair. "If you can't stay away from her then I'll deal with you."

"How so?" I ask.

He narrows his blue eyes at me. They looked like Macy's but with hate. "I'll beat you up." I slowly back away as he follows me. "Go to your car and don't come back." I stare at him in disbelief as he ushers me out. "Don't even dare look at her. Leave."

I walk down their porch steps backwards and head to my BMW. The man thought he knew me. I'd show him. Jumping back out, I head straight over to him. He comes back out with an angry snarl. "What'd I tell you, boy?"

"I'm not leaving without her," I growl out.

He shakes his head. "Then you're going through me." Parker grabs me around the waist and throws me down on the ground. The wind knocks from my insides and I can hear Macy racing towards us. I flip over to cough a bit before turning up to where Parker strikes his fist into my face.

"Stop! Parker stop!" Parker turns towards her and pushes her back. Nobody touches Macy. Jumping to my feet, I knock Parker down by his legs and land a punch on his face. He grabs my fist when I go in to strike again. He flips me over and repeatedly kicks me in the ribs as blood sputters from my now busted lips.

I let out an uneasy groan as Macy continues to stop him. "Stop! Parker stop you're hurtin' him!" Macy grabs at his arm again except this time he swings around and punches her straight in the face. Macy falls backwards, landing hard onto the ground. She doesn't move.

Crawling towards her, I stare up at where Parker looks down at his hand in shock. He starts to squat down beside her when I growl at him to back off. He moves back slowly until I bark out for him to call 911. He does quickly as I stare down at a very unconscious Macy. I check for a pulse and after finding one, let out a silent prayer.

If Macy worked for God then he should help her.

After a few moments of praying, Macy opens her eyes slowly. Red blood trickles from her nose and bottom lip. A bruise is welting over the underside of her jaw and even with all of this, she was beautiful. Brushing her hair back from her face she smiles weakly at me.

"You're safe," she whispers out.

I press my lips to her forehead. "You're safe as well, now." She starts to close her eyes but I stop her. "No pretty girl. Keep those eyes open." I watch her nod approvingly and keep her attention locked on my eyes. She was going to need to continue looking at me if I didn't want her staying completed knocked out. It wasn't safe.

Watching Macy get lifted on to a gurney wasn't something I ever wanted to experience but after today I realized I couldn't let her in my world. It was too dark for something so innocent. Gently kissing her forehead I exit the hospital.

Vote :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  HAD THE WHOLE AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME BY JUSTIN BIEBER THING GOING ON... Shout out to neondark.. Thanks for help :)