**38**

Chapter 38: Told Moving

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Waving to Harry as he exits my driveway, I head inside of my house. It was halfway empty of furniture, pictures, and rugs that we had in the living room. Furrowing my brow in confusion, I head through the hallway towards the kitchen that was also bare. Oddly enough, both April and Parker were silent at the table when I entered. Setting my bag down beside me, I turn to Parker.

"What's going on?" I survey where boxes upon boxes were at with our stuff in them. "Why are you guys packing..." I trail off, looking around. All were filled with our possessions causing my heart to stir in shock.

Parker wipes his mouth free of coffee, setting the white mug down that I had gotten him when I was three with a little penguin on the front. "We're moving. Go upstairs and grab your things." He folds his newspaper in half. "We leave in a hour," Parker says with a smile on his face; voice filled with excitement.

My mouth hangs open. "Why?" This was horrible news.

Parker stands with a grin. "I got a job back in Tennessee to keep the CEO Company I own! Isn't that awesome? You get to be back in your home town like you wanted." Parker's eyes were filled with excitement.

"I don't wan to move-" He interrupts me.

"You don't have a choice. Kiss that boy goodbye and go pack your stuff," Parker says kindly, flipping the newspaper back out to say end of discussion. Numbly walking up the stairs with my bag in a daze, I begin to pack my clothes, my photos, my bed sheets, everything until I find a photo of Harry and I. Staring down at the photo of me and him, I notice it being taken the day we had that History assignment.

The day Harry and I were partnered. I was looking at him with an annoyed expression on my face while he leaned back in his chair, grinning.

He'd probably been ticking me off.

Holding the image to my chest, I let the tears fall as I place it neatly on top of everything else. What was I going to tell Harry? He'd be devastated, for that I was sure. How could my dad decide something like this right now? Me and Harry belong together. All of this just so Parker can keep his job. Zipping the bag up, I gather everything up I can before I walk downstairs.

Placing one bag down, I go get the last one I have and place it down. I glare at Parker but he's too busy talking on the phone to notice. Scowling, I walk up the stairs again and enter my now empty room. There were a few holes where the nails from my pictures had been screwed into the wall. Shaking my head of caring, I look around the blank room. It was all just a blank space. Where I could write your name.

Snorting in the all too quiet room at my reference to Taylor Swift's song, I touch the walls dramatically.

Parker had already sold the house apparently, so it was time to leave the ol' mansion. Sighing, I plop down on the bed, knees barely touching.

I needed to tell Harry I was moving, but I needed to figure out what to say. Grabbing my iPhone I text Harry:

meet me at the lake- **Macy**

I found it only fitting to end it where it all started. He asked me down there to be his girlfriend and this is where I'll be leaving him.

be there soon- H

Sighing again, I stand to my feet. There was a huge lump in my throat and the thought of leaving Arkansas to go back to Tennessee just made me sick. I loved the place but it had something missing. Harry. Heading outside, I holler at Parker that I'm taking his truck and he hollers back ok. Grabbing the keys, I start the cherry red truck up and begin driving down to the lake.

Tears were already streaming down my face by the time I pull up into the lake. Walking through the tall dry grass, I sit on the ground beside the water not even caring about the mud. Staring at the murky water, I let the cool wind go through my pores; refreshing me. Closing my eyes after a bit, I let the cool wind submerge me into a new planet.

My hair chaotically blew around my face as I thought about Harry and I.

I knew I was going to have to break up with Harry, and by doing so my heart would be torn straight from my chest. Taking deep ragged breaths, footsteps approach me from behind. Knowing it was Harry without a doubt, I wait for him to speak making my heart pound in my ears.

"Macy?"

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! Two more chappies and the book done :( TELL FRIENDS ABOUT IT ;)

Question: Which book do you want next? Macy and Harry's Story? ||or|| Logan's story with Trish?

~~~~> Highlight answer here or comment below restating question with answer <~~~~