I turn towards the rest of the gang and it seems Erza got it. "Well (Name), what do we do now? We got to here right?" Gray asked as Elfman and Natsu nods in favour to Gray.

"Wait." I answered looking at the sky's tekkie. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN--"

BEEP!!

BEEP!!

BEEP!!

"It's time." Erza spoke sternly as the three males got cut off. Soon I could see Lucy's face light up as she understood as well. Unlike the other three..

"Let's go!" The three girls shouted as the landscape flips around making us all land onto our feet. As we dashed to the bridge, I could sense four other teams behind us. "Hey Erza, bad timing but, how many teams can pass?" I spoke as we reached halfway till the goal. "Well you see (Name), this year is a bit different than the others. Usually every year of the Grand Magic Games features eight different teams. But this year, considering the large amount of Guilds. The King apply a different rule this year. Only ten teams can cross the finish line." She said as only three fourths are left till we make it.

Bam!

I turn around to face a gigantic branch firing right at us. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" I said, running backwards as I shot the branch down, burning away into ashes. "Nice one (Name)!" I heard Natsu said, galking at me.

"For the goal!" Everyone shout as we started to run up the stairs, in a inhuman speed for a short time. Soon a lightning bolt struck it as us. It was about to hit me before I ate it up. Not too bad.. But I feel weird like all my magic is depleted.. Wait that's it. All my magic is gone right now.. Damnit.. Now I can't fen-off attacks like this.. But then, as I turned around, a couple of swords were above my hand, about to stab Lucy and Natsu. It was too late to form any magic circles so I push the two only to find myself to be stabbed. One on my right arm, another two on my left leg and three at my stomach. I soon find myself tripping onto my knees, as I coughed out a bit of oozy crimson blood.

I could see everyone stop and look at me, concerned and wavering emotions flashed in their as they surrounded me with worry. "Crap! (Name)!" Natsu, the first person to speak as he quickly and brashly taken out the swords. I bit my lip as the pain continued to surge inwards my right arm, left leg and stomach. I wish Wendy was here.. Not saying Elfman wasn't a help at all..

I closed one of my eyes, I subconsciously grip my bloody stomach as each drip of red cells disappeared from my body. I feel myself being lift up as I felt my face--unwillingly--roll onto someone's chest. It's nice.. And warm.. I slowly and cautiously nuzzle closer, enjoying the warm sensation.

"You alright, (Name)?" A silky smooth soft--for once--voice said as I consciously look up.

Natsu..

Thank you.

I slowly nodded, as I fight to stay awake. "Please (Name), please live for the both of us. I.. I don't want to lose another loved one.. Especially you.." I hear Natsu mumbled, as he is on the verge of a waterfall of tears. All I could say was, "Mhm." As my strength sweeped out, draining what little control I still had over my body.

Finally..

Natsu POV:

I was running faster than ever.. The goal was in reach.. That was before I got pushed. Seriously! Before I could give the person--probably Gray--a piece of my mind, I turned around. In the short time, I saw death before my eyes.

(Name)..

She got plummeted with swords, stabbing her all over the place. I could slowly see the slow motion tears falling out of her once beautiful (e/c) ores of her eyes, now stained with self pity, lost hope and of course. Pain. Tons of that. Her once glossy-sweet lips, now stained with everlasting blood as slowly it trickled south of her lively, calming, adorable visage.

I'm watching as her body slammed into the bare ground as her eyebrows mocked what happiness she still had inside of her, even move blood stained onto the solid ground. I have to do something! I can't let her die on me. For what little things we have been through, it has a big--no HUGE impacted in my life. I can't give up yet.. She's still alive!

"Crap! (Name)!" I rushed over as I tripped and tauter, almost falling and slipping of the edges of the platform. I quickly pulled out the swords as painfully fast as I can. I could see the pained expression on her face as I did. Sorry!!

As slowly as possibly I can, I lift her bridal style as more wasted blood dripped ever so slowly, draining what energy she probably had left. I softly stuffed the (h/c)-ette towards my centre. I swear, I'll protect you, (Name). I could feel a bit of movement as the sweet young girl who grew snuggled closer and closer towards me as heat raised towards my face before I slowly sighed.

"Are you should Natsu? I or Gray--" I cut Erza off by giving her a nod and a 'It's fine, Erza'. After I received an 'Alright.' We all continued to run as the surface of my hand became drenched with blood, her blood.

"You alright, (Name)?" I said, quietly to her as I did my best to calm down. My eyes that were glued on the road ahead slowly fall to her. Calm down.. Calm down.. Just calm down Natsu.. Or should I say me? Whatever. Finally reaching her, I could see her lovely yet pained face nod towards me as a small unafraid smile mustard to her quivering lips.

I felt the verge of dreadful tears about to spill as I started to whisper to her. "Please (Name), please live for the both of us. I.. I don't want to lose another loved one.. Especially you.." I swear this will only make me want to cry even more..

"Mhm."

She responded with a word as my shyly close as we almost reached the end.

Finally..

We won, all thanks to you, (Name).. I smiled lightly. I felt (Name) moving a bit. Hmm? "I can stand now, Natsu.." She quietly moved out of my arm as she set foot downwards to the ground. As I turn to the rest of the crew, they held fake smiles, possibly hiding what fate had been sealed on poor (Name) here.

Soon a short man wearing a pumpkin mask came out of the glowing 'GOAL!' door awaiting us.

Third person POV:

"Elfman Strauss! Erza Scarlet! Gray Fullbuster! Lucy Heartfilia! (Name) (Surname)! Natsu Dragneel.." He spoke in a pitchy voice. "Congratulations! You passed elimination round!"

"Yosh!" Natsu exclaimed loudly, jumping a bit. "Well, of course. It went smooth as silk." A smug Gray spoke. "Are we in first place?!" A eager Lucy said as Erza nodding in agreement. While both Elfman and (Name) stayed quiet the whole time, the masked man gasped and visually flinched.

"Eh? No. Eighth." His simple response shook all of us. "You barely made it." That gave us all an 'eh' and we all shouted one thing.

"What?!"