Chapter 1

Ariana***

"Okay, Taylor seriously were gonna get caught." I said looking over, my shoulder while Taylor was prying open a beer bottle.

"Relax ari I've done this before." He said flinching has the top flew off and almost hit me.

"And that's why, you spent the night in jail, sir." I smirked and he rolled his eyes. The cold December wind was brushing against my face, and blowing throughout my hair. I had a beanie on, but it didn't help much.

Taylor set the bottle on the ground and put two paint bombs and a mini stick of dynomite inside. I flinched knowing this could either end badly, or work, and still end badly, but beer paint bombs were my favorite, it was like grafitti and an exploding way, which is yes 100% illegal, but what the hell, That hasn't stopped us before.

Taylor flicked a match inside of the bottle and then we took off. All I was wearing was a black trench coat that fell to my mid thigh, black knee socks up to my knees with black MK boots and a black beanie with tiny ears on the top like a bear, and my dirty blonde hair straightened falling down to my elbows. The bottle exploded sending glass shards across the parking lot and all over the wall was blue and pink paint formed in swirls. It was really cool.

"Whew!" Taylor howled as we ran to his corvette and climbed in. I laughed and threw my hands in the air feeling the wind hold my hands. Life was always a rush with these guys now, before, everything was so, modern, and boring, now everything is at a pace that I can't even keep up with, and I love it.

We pulled into Taylor's two bedroom apartment and climbed up the stairs. All the guys were here, and we just lived in Los angeles, we're all 18, except for Taylor who is 19 and Cam he's 19 too. Cam and I were raised in Indiana, he's my brother, and when our dad left, Cameron left, and took me with him. This was last year. My mom objected and said I needed to finish high school, but Cameron said he would enroll me here, and that is how I met, Taylor Caniff my new best friend, who is now a juvenile delinquent. But the best ones are.

"did yall do it?" Cameron asked as him Jack Johnson (JJ) Jack Glinsky, Aaron and Carter all surrounded the tv.

"Yes Oh my God is was beautiful cam, why is graffiti illegal? I want an honest answer, a deep answer." I said throwing myself into the recliner.

"Because people suck." Taylor answered grabbing an Xbox controller.

"That isn't deep Taylor." Aaron said.

"Yeah you stupid pinapple." Jack glinsky said he paused then continued talking," have you noticed pinapple actually look like they have hair?"

"Are you high again, jack come on we gotta tone it down." Taylor said looking at him. Everyone laughed. Jack glinsky smoked weed and got high, but he didn't do it too much. Cameron typically doesn't let me do it, just he let's me take a hit from his once in a while.

"I'm not high you guys I swear." He yelled.

Cams phone started ringing then he pulled it out of his pocket and answered.

"Hello?....oh hey man...yeah cool!" He walked out and shut the door behind him.

"Whose he talking to?" Carter asked.

"Probably Nash." Taylor answered concentrating on the screen.

"Who's nash?" I asked looking at Taylor for a response.

"Nash Grier he lives in North Carolina, but he's supposed to be moving here with us." JJ said.

I nodded and looked back at the screen.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N hey guys!! I hope you liked the chapter!! It's a little different but I'm enjoying it. How do tall like it?? Please comment or vote it really makes me feel more comfortable writing for you guys, if I know all enjoy it. Love yall!!! ❤