I slowly nodded. "Ok, I guess."

"So how did the boys react?" Ruth asked.

"Well Liam, Zayn, and Harry freaked and said they were coming, which I convinced them we were fine. Liam seemed unsure though." I replied.

Nicola smiled weakly. "Liam is such a worrywart."

"If Emma trips over something and just gets a bruise, he will probably take her to ER." Ruth giggled. Nicola nodded in agreement.

"Wow." Was all I said.

"Yeah." Nicola replied. We stood there awkwardly for a bit, watching the cars drive by on the highway. That's when the lady came walking back, saw me, and gasped.

"Your that one girl! The girl who... oh what is it... um... Your dating someone in a band? You were taken.. and your someones twin?"

I smiled. "I am Liam Payne from One Direction's twin. And I am dating Harry Styles."

"Yeah! That's them! Oh, some of my granddaughters are in love with that band, I tell you! They talk about you a lot too." The woman smiled warmly. "You are a brave girl. You inspire them."

Ok, now that, that left me speechless. I inspire them? I thought the fans hate me! "T-Thanks." I stuttered. "That's very kind of you to say."

"Oh but honey, its true." She smiled again. "Im Violet."

"Liana." I smiled.

Violet nodded and looked at Nicola. "I know your name, dear." They exchanged a smile, then she looked at Ruth. "And who is this?"

"Im Ruth." Ruth waved and smiled.

"Oh, such beautiful girls. And what an adorable baby! I remember hearing about her.. Her name is Ella?"

"Emma." I corrected her, tickling my baby's feet. It made Emma giggle, and Violet chuckled.

"Babies are such beautiful things." She smiled.

Ruth nodded. "Yes they are."

I heard Nicola mumble, 'Crap' under her breathe. We all turned to see our parents drive up behind Nicola's car. They immediately hopped out.

"Are you all ok? Is anyone hurt?" Dad asked.

"Is Emma ok?" Mom has a worried look on her face.

"We are all fine. Emma was just scared." I said. I held up Emma's hand and had it wave. "See? She is just a happy baby."

Mom put a hand to her chest. "Oh thank heavens!"

"Nicola, be more careful next time!" Dad said, glaring over at my sister, who had an innocent look on her face.

Violet spoke up. "Oh no, its fine. I was driving quite slow."

"We are so sorry.." Mom said.

"Like I said, its fine. I am fine." Violet smiled.

Mom nodded and turned to me. "Well, lets get you two home. Anne and Gemma are on their way."

"Ok." I said. I gave Violet a quick hug. "It was nice meeting you! Be sure to tell your granddaughters I say hi!"

"Oh, trust me. I will." Violet grinned. I waved to the others and headed to Mom's car, strapping Emma into her car seat and getting in besides her. Mom buckled in and started the car, making a U-Turn to the short way home.

Once home I got Emma and ran up to my room as fast as I could, putting Emma down in her crib. I needed to get ready! I mean, I want to look good when I meet the boy's moms.. especially Harry's. I mean, who doesn't want to look all nice when they meet their boyfriends mom? The last time I met her I was in the hospital and I looked like a piece of shit.

Ugh, what to wear? I dug though my closet when I found a pale pink sundress. The fabric was a soft cotton. Perfect. I smiled and pulled that on. I left my hair as it is, and looked at Emma, who was still in her cute little yellow dress. She looked fine, so I kept her in that. "Hey baby." I whispered and I picked her up and help her close to me.

"Adadadada!" She gurbled, just as the doorbell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's Point of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liam, calm down. If you keep on pacing, your going to leave a mark in the floor!" Louis said while Liam paced back and forth through the living room.

"Ugh. Im just worried." Liam mumbled.

I looked up from my phone. "She said they were all ok."

"I know, I just cant help it." He groaned, finally sitting down on the couch next to Harry, who was looking at his hands. He has been quiet since the call. I guess he is worried too.

"Are you alright, Harry?" Niall asked.

Harry looked up. "Um, yeah. Just.. worried too. I mean, that's my daughter. I just want to see her, to make sure she is fine.." He trailed on. We all nodded.

"We know what you mean. Emma is really special to us too. Especially Niall." Louis laughed as Niall proudly showed us his Lock Screen on his phone, which was a picture of Emma and him eating.

Harry smiled weakly. "I guess its just my fatherly instincts kicking in.."

"Awh, our Haz is growing up!" I smirked.

"Yeah. I guess I finally am." He chuckled.

Liam smiled. "Im proud of you. You are stepping up and taking care of Emma."

"Haha, we get to deal with her dirty diapers for a while." Louis said.

"That also means we have to handle her while she is being potty-trained." I added. Louis groaned while Niall and I laughed.

"Oh, the perks of having a kid." Harry smiled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There! I updated! So sorry for the late update, though. Like I said, I have been doing this project for science, and it took up most of my time.

Ok, so about the picture on the side... Most of you, if your like me and live in the United States, have probably heard of the Bombings at Boston, Massachusetts. If your not from the US, you may have heard about it but if not, there was a 2 bombs that went off early today in Boston during a huge marathon. Its really sad and really scary... 2 are confirmed dead and dozens are injured. Please pray for them and their families! <3

Lol, I am obsessed with the song 'Turn your Face' by Little Mix. I dunno why... but ugh I LOVE IT!!

50 VOTES, 50 COMMENTS?!

FAN! VOTE! COMMENT! PRAY FOR BOSTON!

God bless you all <3 Stay safe!!

~Jill