~2~ Seeing Her Again.

Start from the beginning

I looked at her and she was smiling at my text.

"It's a date ;) -El x"

That text left me smiling all day long, We went shopping, Last store we went to was Hollister, Me & The boys looked in the boys section whilst Eleanor and Danielle ran straight for the girls section.

Danielle came over and looked with Liam.

"Why aren't you looking for clothes yourself?" Liam asked, Surprised.

"I don't have enough money for clothes in here so I thought I'd help you pick!" She smiled.

"Aha, Aw, I'll buy you them." He smiled, Taking her hand and going to the girls section with her.

I looked around for Eleanor and noticed she was talking to someone at the counter.

The girl looked at me and nodded her head towards me and Eleanor turned around. I blushed and looked away, I looked at some shirts. Someone touched my shoulder and I turned around to Eleanor's beautiful smile.

"Hey." She said calmly.

"Heey, Why aren't you getting any clothes?"

"Even with employee discount the clothes in here are waayy too expensive!" She laughed, She lifted a shirt and held it in front of me. "Suits you!" She smirked, I pulled the shirt away and hung it up again, I took her hand and pulled her over to the girls section.

"I'll pay." I smiled at her.

"No, No! Louis you don't have to do that!" She said.

"I know I don't, But I want to!" I laughed, I lifted a top and held it up in front of her and it looked quite nice on her. "This looks nice." I told her. She took it off me and put it back like I done to her.

"Louis, You're not buying me anything!" She laughed.

"Yes I am, Love! Pick something cute for tonight!" I winked. She looked at me funny but lifted an outfit and tried it on, She came out of the changing rooms and asked Danielle what she thought of it.

"You look... Wow!" Danielle told her, I came over and she smiled at me.

"What do you think Louis?" She grinned.

"You're absolutely stunning, Babe!" I smiled at her.

The rest of the day went on until it was over, We left Eleanor back to her house and said our goodbyes. "See you tonight!" I winked at her after I hugged her.

She smiled at me and went into her house. "Bye guys!"

"Byee!" We chorused as she closed the door.

Harry hit my arm playfully. "Told you today was a good idea!" He smirked at me. I hit him back playfully and got into the car to go home and get ready.

~Eleanor's Point Of View~

I put the outfit that Louis bought me today on, I looked quite nice in it, I have to admit.

I put a thin layer of make up on and I fixed my hair, I was ready to go. I got a text and checked my phone.

"I'm outside babe;) -Lou x"

Suddenly I heard a car horn beep and I ran down stairs.

"Mum! Don't open that door!" I shouted as she let go of the handle and put her hands up in surrender.

I ran down and checked my hair and make up in the mirror once more then opened the door to Louis in suspenders, Of course. I smiled at him.

"Ready?" He smiled, Holding out his hand for me to take.

"Yep!" I smiled. "Don't wait up!" I shouted before closing the door and going to Louis' car. "So, What do you have planned?" I smiled.

He tapped his nose, "It's a surprise!" He smirked.

"But!" I frowned, Using the puppy dog eyes.

"Louis, Don't look at the eyes! Don't look at the eyes!" He presuaded himself until it worked and he didn't look at me.

"Damn it!" I frowned. "Can I have a hint?" I asked him.

"Fine, It's in a building!" He smirked.

"Haha! Very funny, Tomlinson!" I pretended to laugh.

"That must be why you're laughing?!" He smiled.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed.

We talked and got to know each other more until we stopped.

"Here we are!" He said cheerfully.

I got out of the car and looked at where we were, We were on top of a cliff with an ocean view and a perfect view of the sunset. "Louis this is amazing!"

He took the picnic basket out of the boot and placed the blanket on the floor and set out the food. "And this looks delicious!" I smiled.

"I may be childish but I do know how to be romantic too." He smiled at me.

"I've noticed, This is very romantic!" I laughed.

About an hour passed and we finished our picnic, Now we were just cuddling and looking at the stars.

My phone beeped and I checked it.

"I know we only met but lets pretend it's love<3 -Lou xx"

I looked up at him. "Why didn't you just say that?" I laughed.

"I'm not good at saying cute things in person, Nor replying to them!" He laughed back.

"Why would I pretend something that's real?<3 -El xx"

"You love me? -Lou xx"

"How couldn't I? -El xx"

"Haha, Cute:3 -Lou xx"

"Eleanor.." Louis sat up.

"That's never good, Yeah?" I sat up too and faced him.

"I've really enjoyed tonight-"

"Me too.."

He looked at me funny. "Sorry, Continue.."

"I really like you.. You're amazing.. You're beautiful.. And I just wanna call you mine.. Can I call you mine?"

I smiled at him. He took that as a yes and started leaning in.

My heart was racing, I had butterflies in my stomach, Was this really happening? Am I really about to kiss Louis Tomlinson?!

Our lips brushed and suddenly he crashed his lips on mine, He put his hands on my waist and I put mind on the back of his neck, He pulled me closer and the kiss got passionate. When we pulled away we rested our foreheads on each others and smiled.

"I like you too, Louis."