~Time skip 1 hour and a half of recording and editing cause' I can~

~Mark's POV~

I already finished with my vlog an hour ago, but Sean is still downstairs recording. "MARK! I'M DONE WITH RECORDING! YOU CAN RECORD NOW!" Jack yelled from downstairs. "OK!" I yelled back down. As Sean came running up the stairs, he told me, "Computer's all yours Mark." "Thanks, bro." I took his hand and slapped his back with my other hand. "First, can you help me down the stairs..." I asked. "Sure." Sean smiled and put his arm around my shoulder to help me down the stairs. "There you go, buddy." Sean smiled. "Thanks, Sean." I smiled back. I got down the stairs successfully without falling on my face. I got onto the computer and browsed through Y/N's games on steam. Some of the games I've already done, but one stood out to me. "60 seconds" Hmm... I saw that Sean made a video on this game, but I didn't watch it. I started up the game and and made sure the recording was set-up and did my intro. "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome to, "60 Seconds..." 

~Jack's POV~

I helped Mark up the stairs and ran the rest of the way up the stairs. "Hey, Y/N, what'cha doing?" I asked and sat down next to Y/N on the couch. "Oh, you know, resting my broken ankle." Y/N said casually. "Well, I gotta make my vlog. I'd love to stay with you and rest, but ya'know YouTube and stuff." I half smiled and got out my phone. "UGH! ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME?!" I screamed. "What's wrong, Jack?!" Y/N asked concerned. "MY FUCKING PHONE IS CRACKED!" I yelled again, frustrated as hell. "It's ok, tomorrow is Saturday, we'll go get your phone screen fixed." Y/N affirmed calmingly. "I'll just deal with it for now, I hope it just won't show up on the screen." I said calming down. "It won't, I promise. I had the same thing happen to my iPod when I was little, and the camera was fine." Y/N assured. "Ok. I'll just get to vlogging." I concluded and did my intro. "*wha-pish* Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye, and as you saw there, I have a cast on my arm. No joke, just earlier today, Y/N, Markiplier, and I got into a car accident and we ended up with a few broken parts, but DO NOT WORRY! We are not dead! Just a little broken... Anyway, as you see in the background, is my "girly friend" Y/N. Say hi, Y/N! "Hi!" Y/N waved. Y/N has a broken ankle though, so she won't be doing a lot of walking. Along with Mark, he got a sprained foot and won't be walking much, too. All you Markiplier fangirls out there must be going nuts right now! If you saw his vlog from earlier (unless it's not out by now) then you might all be going insane. So, uh...that's really all I wanted to talk about. I don't have anything else going on in my life, except that Y/N and I were not going to school for the past few days, because Y/N got a concussion and her mom went on a business trip, so i had to watch her for the week. "Jack! Why are you telling my life story?" Y/N asked in the background. Sorry! I'm vlogging! I have to tell people's stories, especially mine. So, yeah...that's what happened in my life today, except that we all went to Starbucks and McDonalds. Yeah, that pretty much wraps it up. But, thank you guys so much for watching this video, if you liked it, punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And, highfives all around *wha-pish* *wha-pish* But thank you guys so much for watching, and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!" I concluded the vlog and saved it to my phone. "Did you seriously have to mention me?" Y/N asked with a smile. "Well, you're in the background, and I was vlogging about our trip earlier. Why wouldn't I mention you?!" I asked. Y/N just shrugged. "SEAN! I'M DONE WITH EVERYTHING!" Mark called from downstairs. I ran downstairs and asked, "How in the holy go did you get everything done within a half hour?!" I questioned. "Not to brag, but I'm a pretty good at editing." Mark secretly bragged with a smirk. "Yeah, "not bragging." I argued with an eyeroll and finger quotes. "Whatever. I'm going to get food." Mark announced and tried to get up the stairs. "Here, let me help you." I offered and helped Mark up the stairs. I got back to the computer to edit my videos for today.

~Time skip 30 minutes of editing videos cause' I can~

"Done, now let it render." I smiled in accomplishment and ran upstairs. "Hey, guys-" I got cut off by Mark shushing me. Y/N's head was in Mark's lap and he was playing with her H/L H/C hair. "What exactly happened here when I was gone?" I whispered. "Well, I needed somewhere to sit and Y/N wouldn't let me on the couch, so I sat on the floor in front of her. She was looking at a post on Instagram that said, "I just wanna lay my head on somebody's lap & have them play with my till I fall asleep because that's the most sweetest most comforting thing ever. :)" So I said, "Y/N you wanna make that post come true?" She just shrugged and asked why I was looking at her phone. I answered with "Because I can." Then I picked her up and sat down with her in my arms. "You did what?!" I asked slightly angry. "Shush, let me finish the story." So, Y/N dropped her phone and I rested her head on my lap and I played with her hair. After that, she just fell asleep." Mark explained. "Seriously dude? You know Y/N is...mine...jeez, I sound clingy..." I scolded Mark until I realized I DID sound clingy. "Yeah, you kind of did, but I know, bro. Y/N is your "girly-friend" but i was just trying to make her happy? Is that so much to ask for? I could go on and on about how beautiful and IRRESISTIBLE Y/N is, but she-" I cut Mark off, "What!? I'm sorry, were you just going on about her stunning beauty and irresistible-ness?! Mark, how could you?! I thought we were friends!" I cried, waking Y/N up and stormed off with tears in my eyes.

~Mark's POV~

Sean's yelling woke up Y/N. "What the hell just happened?" Y/N asked sorely. "I don't even know, but I'll explain later." I told Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and gals! I want to save more drama for the next chapter! Muhahahaha! >:{] (dastardly villain with fabu mustache) So....once again, as you can somehow tell, I'm writing this at 4:00 in the morning. What the hel-ckledoodles! I try and keep it a little clean. Who cares right now? Its 4 a.m! FLUFF IT! *throws hands tiredly in air* Ehh...I'm tired. I'll go to sleep and try to wake up early for camp...in 4 freaking hours...\(^o^)/ *yawn* Well, I gotta get to bed! Blargh, why does typing keep me up all night?! ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!