"You alright miss?"

You don't want to look up afraid it might be some hot dude and you really don't want him to see you with red puffy eyes and looking like an absolute wreck, its already hard enough looking for someone when you're looking nice.

You sniffle, "Yeah I'm fine just petting my dog and thinking." You sniff again, not able to help it. And to make it worse you go in one of those sniffling fits where your body shakes.

You now hear him breathing, you peek through your hair and see that he has now crouched down to her level. "Allergies?"

"Uh yeah..."

"You're not a very good liar."

"Ugh fine you caught me, just leave me alone. I don't want you to see me like this."

He hesitates and then you hear him sit, "How about instead we get breakfast instead?"

You decide you take a risk and remove you curtain of hair and look at him, he looked trustworthy and hot and he didn't seem disturbed by your apearance, "Yeah, okay sounds good."

He smiles at you warmly, "I don't know why you were hiding, because you're absolutely stunning."

You smirk and start to return back to your normal state, "Not too bad yourself there." You joke.

He chuckles lightly and holds out a hand, "Steve, Steve Rogers."

You smile and high five him, knowing he meant to shake it, "Y/N, Y/L/N."

Bruce
You weren't feeling your best today, everything inside of you hurt and you felt irritable and foggy. Your eyesight kept magnifying in and out and your brain was pounding against your skull.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

You call a sick day and start to drive to the doctor after making an appointment. As you got closer and closer though you started to get dizzy and your vision spun. You weren't paying attention and had acciently drove into the other lane.

The blinding lights of a semi alerted that you were going to die. You knew it was too late and started to close you eyes until you felt the impact.

But it never came.

You open your eyes and blink in confusion, that's when you notice this huge green monster in front of you holding the semi.

The Hulk.

You open your car door and fall out in a heep, you puked and then fell unconscious.

***

"What's her name?"

"Why is she here Bruce?"

"She needed help."

"That's what hospitals are for..."

"Shut up Tony, our technology is better anyway."

"Language Steve."

"No! You all don't get it, gamma ray signatures were radiating from-"

"All you shut up! She's waking..."

Your eyes flutter open to reveal the full team of Avengers looking down at you in concern. One with curly brown hair and intelligent but sad look crouches to your level, "Hey, how do you feel? I'm Bruce by the way, I brought you here to rest." His warm brown eyes look into yours.

You cough and smile, "I'm Y/N, and thanks for saving me."

Pietro
You had just got off from work, it was already dark out because they kept you in late. Your car was currently in the shop so you had to unfortunately walk.