"Good luck" I said laughing. "I'm letting y'all know now, y'all are in for it" I warned.

"thanks for the heads up" Ayla said walking to the fridge.

"Fat ass" I mumbled.

"Fuck off Jai" She said calling me by my middle name. I laughed as Zay looked over my shoulder at the shop I had virtually created on my laptop.

"Thanks Lani, shit looks nice" He said.

"Glad you think so cause the manager of the building wants you and the guys to meet him there at 3" I said. I slid him the note card with the info, and he nodded.

"Ayla, come on, I want to show you something" I said. I helped her upstairs to my room, and I pulled out a box full of girls clothes. "Macy and Leah helped" I said.

"They're so cute" She said picking up random ones and reading them.

"There's more where these came from" I said sitting next to her as she gushed over certain ones.

€Ariel€

I'm sure everyone and their mother knows I'm gay. I changed my whole appearance and everything. I haven't really admitted to it yet, just cause I'm not ready.

Kayla's on her way over, so I decided to find a movie or something since that's what she loves to do when she comes over.

I picked out Get Hard, and hopped in the shower. Once I felt refreshed and clean, I got out, and walked into my closet.

I put on a Black Tee, Black and Red Jordan Basketball shorts, and Black and Red Nike Elite socks.

I grabbed my phone, and heard my door open. I looked over my shoulder, and saw Kayla walk in with a duffel bag, and her purse. She closed my door, and jumped on my bed.

"Did you say hey to my mom?" I asked.

"As always" She said. Every time she comes over she goes to my mom before anyone else.

"Well if I recall correctly, you been out most of today, so until you shower, laying in my bed is not an option" I said.

"Asshole" She said before grabbing her things and walking into my bathroom.

Once she finished and came out, she had on a Red tank top, Grey dance shorts, and white ankle socks. She hopped back on my bed and grabbed my phone.

I played the movie, and got comfortable cause I was already tired.

"Don't fall asleep" Kayla said pushing me.

"I'm going to at some point" I said laying on her.

"Loser" She said. I gave her a thumbs up, and slowly started dozing off.

After my nap, I sat up, and Kayla was taking selfies on my phone.

"Really?" I asked clearing my throat. She jumped and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Yeah really" She said. She took a few more, and laid on my stomach. "Bout time you woke up"

"Shut up" I said.

"Nope" She said before turning my tv to TBS.

"Ma said it's almost time for game night" A.J. said walking into my room.
"Hey Kayla"

"Wassup A.J." Kayla said.

"Nun" A.J. said.

"We'll be down in a minute" I said. He nodded and closed the door. We got up, and Kayla went to unplug her phone from by my desk. She bent over, and an idea popped into my head.