Your Unnoticed Habits.

Start from the beginning

"almost done." you stated, relieved, but still stressed as hell, you began sorting through the remaining sheets.

steve decided to move closer to you, he took your chin and kissed you sweetly, "darling, your going to have no nails left if you keep biting." he said calmly, moving your hand to your side, you weren't even aware you had brought it to your lips.

"fury would mind if its only missing a bit?" steve lied, you both knew it, "come on, lets get some sleep." he smiled, soon both of you were asleep in eachothers arms.

loki laufeyson,
you sat at the kitchen counter, waiting for the kettle to pop when you felt the urge to put on lip balm, due to your chapped lips.

"hello, Y/N." you noticed loki walk in and great you politely, "hey, loki, whats up?"
"i am not doing too much, slightly hungry?"

you nodded and the kettle finally clicked, you got up to make your tea.

"interesting attire, dear Y/N?" he chuckled, looking at your spongebob pyjama trousers and your panic! tee, "ha, thanks," you laughed, going to the fridge and getting the milk with one hand.

"want some tea?" you asked loki, he simply scrunched up his face, "tea? no, it disgusts me."

you shrugged and got a mug from the bottom shelf.

"excuse me, Y/N but.. dont you think that is enough of the balm which cascades over your lips?"

you looked down to your hand which was still putting lip balm on your lips, you went red and nodded, "yeah.. probably.."

loki just laughed, "farewell," he spoke, "enjoy your devil drink."

clint barton,
you sat at gorgeous dinner with your boyfriend clint, there were candles and nice music and the perfect atmosphere, "so what did you make!" you asked, excited that he actually made something besides a mess.

"well.. i made.." he revealed two plates with chicken nuggets and chips on them, and also him with his goofy smile.

"you've got some talent when it comes to cooking, barton." you laugh, lifting a chicken nugget and proceeding to eat it.

clint just shrugged and joked, "its what i do?" he laughed, taking the seat oppisite you.

"so.. how was-" he paused for a second, watching you eat, "whats wrong?" you asked, but clint only shook his head smiling, "nothing, love, its fine."

you sat for a little longer, just chatting, "i think fury is going to take us to-" he stopped, giggling. "whats wrong?!" you pouted, he had done this several times tonight.

"love, its nothing really, just.. you eat like a squirrel!" he laughed, you shook your head, "how?"

he picked up a chip and began nibbing at it, demonstrating. you rolled your eyes, "i dont do that." you insisted before eating your last chip and suddenly becoming aware you did the exact same thing as clint did, making him laugh.

"so cute." he laughed, looking flondly.

bruce banner,
you sat in the lab with bruce, trying to think of a pair of jeans that will stretch with the big guy instead of ripping off.

"if we use ... maybe .." you began to trail of, looking through the fabrics infront of you, writing down on all of them the name of the fabric, and bruce standing behind with a coffee in his hands.

he leaned forward and pushed two away from the rest, "i think these are the only possible uses.."
"i dont know." you groaned, throughing your head forward into your folded arms.

you both sat quietly, waiting as if the answer was going to pop out of the paper.

"Y/N," bruce muttered, you hum im response, still searching the sheets of fabric, "Y/N.." he said again, making you hum once more.

"Y/N!" he snapped his fingers, "what?!"
"your clicking the pen, can you stop?"

you looked down to your hand, which was holding the pen, "was i?" you asked, bruce nodded, realising you didnt notice and smiling, "oh.." you muttered, going slightly red.

pietro maximoff,
you had lived in the tower for a few weeks, and since coming there you had been told that you copy accents, of course it isnt true, you knew you didnt, but tony and clint always insisted that you went from your natural irish accent to their american then whenever you spoke to loki you went almost british(as he sounded that way, despite being from asgard).

even though you didnt believe this, you decided to stay away from the very attractive new avenger with the strong accent because the last thing you wanted was possibly embarrassing yourself.

you stood in the training room, natasha beside you, "i'll be right back, stay here and dont stop, okay?" she told you, you nodded, fully in the zone.

natasha left, leaving you beating the shit out of a punching bag, you began to slow down, getting a bit tired.

"what did that thing ever do to you?" you heard a familiar accent ask you, you nervously turned around and smiled, focusing on sounding irish, "funny." you spoke quietly before turning back to the bag.

pietro walked over to you and held the punching bag in place, "so, is there a reason we have never really talked?" he pouted jokingly, you shrugged, trying to limit your speaking, which pietro noticed, "and is there a reason you arent talking now?" he laughed.

you shook your head, "i just have nothing to say?" you laugh slightly, "thats ok, i'll talk," he insisted.

five minutes later you and pietro were laughing about the first time he met clint.

"your literally so cocky!" you laugh hard, making pietro shrug, "you know? i figured that old man needed to remember me, and of course my signature you didn't see that coming? was necessary!"
"zat's true." you giggled, making pietro chuckle, "what'd you say?" he asked, "i said zat's true, why?" you shrug, not hearing what you were doing.

pietro stared at you smiling, "you are cop- nothing, its nothing.." he insisted, deciding he would much rather keep talking to you normally than embarrass you.