Chapter 39 No More Love

Start from the beginning

" Alright guys, our mom is outside waiting for us." Nash said carrying our luggage along with Cameron. " Here!" Cameron said handing me my things. " Thanks." I smiled at him. I turned around to Hayes who was ready staring at me.
" Com'on" I gave Hayes my hand and he gladly accepted it.

We walked outside and saw Hayes's Mom Elizabeth.

We all walked up to her and greeted her. " Oh, my babies!" She said bringing in Nash and Hayes in for a hug. " Momm!" Hayes whined. " What? Shut up, I haven't seen you in a long time." I laughed at her comment, it's something I would say to my kids. She let go of them and gave me a hug.
" Oh, Dani I missed you!"
" I've missed you too!" I've only met Elizabeth, once and that was with Skylynn.

" Alrighty, guys let's get in the car." We loaded our luggage in the car and got in.

//////////////////////

We got to the house and it looked amazing. " Wow." I whispered. We go out of the car, grabbed our things and went inside. " Welcome boys!"

Nila, Chad, Johnnie, Will and Slylynn were all standing in the living room. I greeted them all and turned to Hayes. " Are you going to tell me?" " I am, but-" He got cut off by Chad.

" Now who is this young lady?" Chad said patting my back.
" My best friend, that I met on tour." Hayes said instantly. Bestfriend? Yes I am, but bestfriend as in girlfriend bestfriend. " Have you introduced her to Jordan yet?"
Jordan?

" No dad, not yet." He mumbled.
" Daniella is it? " He asked.
" Yes." I tried to smile.
" Well you are going to LOVE Jordan, I think she's the best girlfriend Hayes has ever had, and still is."

You know how people say, ' You can't feel your heart breaking' well that's a lie, I'm feeling it right now. So that's why he was so pissed, and mad? He had another girlfriend? Since when!

Chad talked to Hayes more and left to get a drink. Hayes looked at me with sympathy.

" Dani I-" His eyes, had the look of worried. I looked at him with no expression, no feelings, no nothing. I grabbed his hand and lead him outside to the backyard. Their backyard is beautiful, a wonderful pool out, patio furniture. Everything toke my breath away. I let go of his hand and looked around.

Hayes looked at my amusement, and toke a grasp of my hand, I yanked it away and looked at him.

" So these last couple of months we've spent, meant nothing?" I questioned. " No Dani it isn't like that."

" Than what is it Hayes!" My voice raised. " Jordan is my girlfriend." He mumbled, but I managed to hear him. " You had her, and then wanted me?"

" Sort of." His voice whimpered. " I forgot we were together, but when I saw you it's like nothing mattered."

" And Nash, did he say something?" He became quiet, looking at the ground. " Answer me. "

" He told me, I had Jordan I said I would break it off but I didn't ." You could see how ashamed he was. " How can you even pull that off?!" No words after that, he became radio silent.

" I need to go..." A tear slipped down my face, I quickly whipped it off. My words caught Hayes's attention." No, Dani don't ." Hayes got a grip on me.

I have to leave.
I have to go back home.
I can't stay here.

" No! Let go of me!" I cried. He looked at me terrified , but he soon let go. " I can't do this." I sniffled. " How can you love me, but not mean it?" Another tear fell. " I do, Dani-"

" No, don't call me that, call me Daniella." He lost my respect, he lost my sympathy, he lost my everything. But I can't unlove him. I possibly may forgive him, but forgetting is a harder fight. I just need more time, to think about this.

Before I left the backyard I turned around to face him, " You treated me, like I was the only girl in the world, like I was princess. We were doing so good, there was no bumps in the road for us. We could have had it all. But you messed that up for us, But mainly you."

" We can fix it, just give me a chance." He pleaded, with tears streaming down his face. " A chance? You have had chances Hayes, you waisted them. I bet you didn't even love me."

" I did- I do." No more sparkly blue-eyed Hayes. " Dani you said You Loved Me..."

" I did Hayes, but maybe- Loved is past tense. I don't love you anymore." Right then and there, my whole life stopped. Everything felt as if it were in slow motion. But no.

I soon left inside and saw Cameron laughing with Nash on the couch. " Hey sister." The both of them looked at me and saw my tear stains. Cameron came up, to me and imbraced me into a hug.

I told him what happened, how the love of my life. Broke me, as if he didn't care and I was nothing.

" I want to go home." He looked down at me and said, " But we just got here..."

" If you want me to be happy then take me home." You could see him thinking about it, but he he said we can leave tomorrow morning.

Going home means-

No tours
No friends
No traveling
No feelings
No singing
No performing
No drama
No Hayes
No nothing.