Part Two - Chapter Twenty-One: Never Can Say Goodbye

Settling into the living room, Nicola took a deep breath as she waited for Lilia to explain what was going on; Adrian and Amber were staring at their daughter, who was sat across from them still a little shocked. 

"I'm guessing that you know that we came back to stop you from bring cursed and getting divorced... which we failed at," Lilia explained making everyone nod, they waited to hear what was going on in the future; something big must have happened for all of their children to come back in time. 

Lilia took a deep breath looking around the room, this wasn't easy and she wished that they had been able to stop Neena; she wondered why the other woman had fallen into Gideon's trap. 

"Back in our time, 2034... we're all orphans," Lilia revealed making Nicola stare at her children shocked, she couldn't believe what she was hearing; first her marriage was collapsing around her and now this. 

Nicola had never thought that it was possible, she guessed that this was something that she would have to get used to; it wasn't going to happen if she could help it. 

"It won't happen for a number of years but Neena won't stop at cursing you and Papa, she'll want revenge on the rest of the coven as well," Charlie jumped in taking over from her older sister; Lilia offered her sister a thankful look knowing that she wouldn't be able to continue the story. 

Nicola took a deep breath as she tried to focus on what she was being told; however she wanted nothing more than for Neena to suffer for what she had done to her and Fernando, what she was going to do to her family. 

"The world as we know it has started to collapse, whatever Neena has planned next will change everything," Charlie explained softly, they weren't certain what she was going to do next but it was going to ruin so many lives and it needed to be stopped before it was too late. 

Nicola was silent watching her grown-up children, he couldn't believe that this was happening; she wanted to strangle Neena and she wished that Gideon had been stopped from manipulating people sooner.

"How can we help?" Adrian asked watching his daughter and nephew, he didn't want them getting into trouble; he wanted to make sure that they were safe as well even if he was still in shock at that moment.

Nicole flashed her father a smile and looked at Lilia who sighed as she ran a hand through her hair; they were sure that they would be able to use the full coven power to stop Neena in her tracks this time. 

"We have to let things play out in a certain way... so that means until we find a way to stop Neena certain things have to happen," Lilia continued looking to Nicola, she knew that this wasn't going to be easy but there was no other way right now; she wanted her parents to be happy and that was going to take time. 

Nicola looked away from Lilia and closed her blue eyes, this meant no more putting off signing the divorce papers that were sat on the kitchen table waiting for her. 

"It's gonna be okay," Luke whispered watching his mother, he might not have been overly fond of his father after what had happened but he knew that he wanted her to be happy. 

Nicola nodded taking a deep breath, she never wanted to say goodbye to her marriage; but it looked like she didn't have a choice, she hoped that in the end it would be worth it. 

Amber and Adrian looked to their friend, they wanted Nicola to be happy and watching her divorce Fernando wasn't easy but if there was no way around it then it needed to be done. 

Marissa chewed on her lip, she could only imagine what was going to happen now and she prayed to whoever would listen that they were going to be okay; she wanted to watch her son grow up even if he technically didn't exist at that moment.