Part One - Chapter Thirty-Three: The Prophecy Completed

Nicola groaned as her contractions began to get closer, her coven was still away on their holidays and Fernando was trapped in the Heavens; so there wasn’t anyone to help her with the demon that was waiting for her baby.

Dolly smiled watching Nicola closely while she timed the contractions, she knew that the blonde was attempting to delay the birth but it was pointless.

“It’s nearly time for you to push,” Dolly said pleased with the process that Nicola was making with the labour, she sat between Nicola’s legs while she watched the blonde with interest.

Nicola was now wearing a light grey T-shirt nightie that would get dirty anyway when the baby was born, Dolly had little interest in the mess only that the baby arrived healthy.

Nicola winced as another contraction forced her way through her body, Dolly smirked as she moved to collect the hot water and towels for the birth; as well as something that would end the life of Nicola quicker when the child had been born.

The last thing that the demon wanted was Nicola hunting her down, she wasn’t going to take that risk and the witch was better off dead in her book even if that wasn’t what she had been told to do.

“I won’t let you get away with this,” Nicola called as Dolly left her alone, the demon sighed as she walked through the hallway; she knew that taking the child of a Matthews would be difficult.

Nicola watched the door for a moment before she pushed herself to her feet, taking a deep breath as she moved towards the door of her bedroom to escape.

Slipping out of the bedroom, she quickly moved down that hallway making sure that she didn’t bump into Dolly as she headed towards Nora’s room to get the little girl.

“Where are you going?” Dolly asked spotting Nicola attempting to escape; the blonde glared at her before she grabbed onto the wall as a contraction hit.

***

Fernando glared at Gideon as he watched the Elder try to remove the unicorn that wouldn’t leave the room; he wasn’t going to let on that he had thought of a way to escape without being stopped.

“Make yourself comfortable Torres,” Gideon hissed trying to force the unicorn back the way he had come; Fernando watched the Elder leave before hearing another quiet neigh, turning around him stared at the second unicorn that had appeared behind him.

The white horse approached him slowly and nodded its head as it whined; Fernando slowly approached the animal which shook its head, he had no idea how a second had appeared like that.

The unicorn nudged Fernando, who rested his hand on the nose of the creature; he frowned spotting a note attached to the unicorn’s neck and carefully removed it to see who had sent the unicorns.

Fernando smiled when he saw the very familiar letters of AoD, he didn’t have to guess who had sent them and he wondered how he would tap into the magic to get out of there.

The unicorn gently poked the Spaniard with his horn making Fernando look at the animal confused as it rubbed the horn against him; he watched the magical dust from the horn catch on his t-shirt and glitter.

Fernando grinned as a plan started to form in his head; he knew that he would have to act quickly to protect Nicola and their children.

Scrapping off enough magical dust, Fernando sprinkled some of his head and focused on returning home to Nicola; Gideon returned just in time for him to see the Spaniard disappeared into thin air and he wasn’t able to stop him.

The Elder stared at the spot where Fernando had been stood wondering how he had escaped; however before he could move further into the room, he was confronted by the other Elders.