Part Two - Chapter Nineteen: A Cursed Love

Nicola sighed resting a hand on her large bump, she didn't know what it was but she had a feeling that today would be the day that Luke would be born; the last few months had flown by and she was worried. 

Fernando watched his wife, he had tried everything to prevent their love from becoming cursed, he wasn't sure that it would be enough but he wasn't going to give up; he had to try so that he didn't lose Nicola. 

"How are you feeling?" Fernando asked making Nicola smile as she turned to face him, she knew that he was worried and that nothing they did seemed to be able to stop what was going to happen. 

Nicola wasn't completely sure what was coming for them, she knew that Fernando was keeping something from her and she wished that he would talk to her; she didn't want anything tearing them apart. 

"Like today's the day," Nicola murmured with a smile making Fernando chuckle as he moved towards his wife, he wrapped his arms around her as best he could wanting to offer her some sort of comfort. 

Nicola offered him a small smile, she knew that he didn't want to leave her or the children; whatever happened to their marriage was fast approaching and no one seemed to know how their love became cursed. 

"Nando... we'll work this out, no matter what happens... I will always love you," Nicola said spotting the look in her husband's eyes, Fernando kissed the blonde softly; he hated the idea that he was going to lose her. 

However before he could continue the kiss, the Elders called from him making Fernando frown; he hadn't heard from them in weeks, since they were trying to help him learn about who was out to separate him and Nicola. 

"I'll be back... the Elders are calling for me, let's hope they have some good news," Fernando whispered softly before he orbed out, Nicola watched him leave before she felt liquid running down her legs.

***

Fernando furrowed his brow orbing into the heavens, the place had never been so quiet that it put him on edge that something had gone very clearly wrong; there was no one in sight and that fact worried him. 

"Hola?" Fernando called walking through the heavens trying to find anyone, however it was proving pointless as there seemed to be no one around; he didn't like this and he wanted to get back to Nicola and the children. 

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Fernando," a voice called making Fernando jump, he turned to face the woman that had spoken and he frowned when he came face-to-face with the last person that he expected, Neena Connors. 

Neena smirked watching Fernando look around confused, he knew very little about the woman before him other than what Ryan had told him after the two covens had split and he had become a whitelighter. 

"Neena... how did you get here?" Fernando asked, he didn't like that the witch had somehow gotten into the heavens without a whitelighter, nor the fact that the heavens were so empty at that moment. 

Neena shrugged staring at Fernando, she would finally get what she wanted and she knew this was just the start of the revenge that she had planned; she wanted Nicola to suffer for what she had done. 

Neena had spent the last couple of years grieving for Gideon after he had met his end when Charlotte had been born; she wanted to make the former coven member suffer and she had found the perfect way for that to happen.

"It doesn't matter... all that matters, is that I can get my revenge," Neena replied making Fernando look at her confused wondering what she was talking about, he didn't know what she was talking about and that was what worried him.