[33]

उसकी नज़र,
पलकों की चिलमन से मुझे देखती,
उसकी हया,
अपनी ही चाहत का राज़ खोलति,
छुप के करे जो वफ़ा, ऐसा मेरा यार है
पहला पहला प्यार है
पहली पहली बार है ✨ 💗

_______________________________________________

Vote Target - 2.9k

Comments - 2k

Before anyone could say that vote Target is too much, let me tell you that previous chapter have 2.58k votes so I can expect 300 more votes right?

_______________________________________________

As Siya and Shashwat walked towards the gathering, Siya couldn't help but notice how their hands were still intertwined. She felt a mix of embarrassment and warmth. Gently, she tried to free her hand, quickening her pace slightly to walk ahead. But Shashwat tightened his grip, pulling her back towards him. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she looked up at him.

"Hath kab chhorenge?" she asked, her voice a blend of shyness.

["When will you let go of my hand?"]

"Kabhi nahi," he replied, his eyes locked onto hers with an intensity that made her cheeks flush a deeper shade of red.

[Never.]

"Chhodiye!" she insisted, attempting once more to free her hand, but his hold remained firm and secure.

"Chhudha lijiye," he challenged with a playful shrug, a teasing smile spreading across his face. His eyes sparkled with mischief, enjoying her struggle.

Siya huffed softly, determination shining in her eyes as she continued to try and pull her hand away. After a few moments, Shashwat suddenly let go, and she stumbled slightly, caught off guard. She looked up at him, her face a mix of relief and confusion.

He gestured towards the path ahead with a nod. "Aage badho," he said softly, his voice gentle now.

Blushing furiously, Siya turned and began to walk away, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks. She could sense his gaze on her back, and it made her heart race. Shashwat followed her, his hands now clasped behind his back, a satisfied smile playing on his lips.

As they neared the group, Siya took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. She glanced back briefly to see Shashwat still smiling, and despite herself, a small smile tugged at her own lips.

**********************************************

It was time to return to the hotel, and the students filed onto the bus. The ride back was filled with chatter and laughter, but Siya remained unusually quiet, lost in her thoughts. She still couldn't fully grasp the reality that she was now in a relationship with Shashwat. As they walked back to their rooms, she found herself trailing behind him, her eyes fixed on his back. Walking alongside her were Arushi and Richa, while Shashwat walked ahead with Akash and Reyansh.

When they reached their rooms, Arushi and Richa stopped, but Siya continued to follow Shashwat, her mind elsewhere. Shashwat turned around, noticing her absent-mindedness, and raised his eyebrows.

"Tumhara room aa gaya," he said, breaking her trance. She blinked, momentarily confused.

[Your room has arrived.]