part 45

Eunwoo was still hugging YN not letting himself breathe while sobbing. He felt a hand on his cheeks...but didn't bother to look up as he thought it might be Jungkook. Meanwhile Jungkook was shocked seeing the sight infront of him.

YN:- will you really cry so hard if I die?

She said while wiping his tears. He looked at her and widened his eyes. She smiled and got up.

YN:- look I am fine.

She said and did a spin. Lisa came out from behind the bed, holding a gallon of fake blood and a shoe.

Lisa:- surprise....

Jk:- ARE YOU BOTH REALLY MAD OR WHAT? IS THIS A PRANK? DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS A JOKE? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?

YN:- chill-

Eun:- You are telling us to chill? Like this is just ridiculous.....do you know how scared I was? I thought that I - I lost my only family for the second time...and I couldn't do anything.....I felt like my world fell apart...YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS A JOKE?

YN flinched a little as it was his first time shouting at her. She went and hugged him and patted his back.

YN:- I am sorry....

He parted away and left the house angrily. Jungkook looked at her.

Jk:- where do you get these ideas from?

YN:- I am smart I know...

She said to lighten the Atmosphere but it didn't work at all.

Jk:- hey smarter..... hyung drove her..he was tired after all the journey..you really think that this helped him.? And you Lisa, you were just watching....

Lisa:- you both left us here...so we were getting bored....so we planned this.....

Jk:- leave it do you know where hyung can go?

YN:- either to Eomma or to fresh his mind in the park...but most probably it will be park.

Jk:- come with me......first change ..you are all bloody.

YN:- hmm.

She went to the washroom, changed her clothes and went with Jungkook.

Jk:- I never thought you would go this far.....how did you know that we were returning today?

YN:- actually I sent on of my man to spy on you both.

Jk:- WHAT? You really are mad aren't you?

YN:- he also scared me so why not?

Jk:- first look at him and then say that.

They both saw Eunwoo's car in the road so they followed it. He stopped at  the same cemetery where his parents were. YN went in and bent down before him and held his hand.

YN:- I'm sorry....baby.........please...don't avoid me......

Eunwoo silently stood there and struggled to get his hand out of her grip. YN left his hand and went after him.

YN:- yaah...talk to me....Cha Eunwoo... I am sorry na....please......Eun....baby..... Please.....

She sighed when she knew it wasn't gonna work. He turned back to her and went to his car. She sighed again and went to her house. She saw Eunwoo on the couch with his phone. He didn't even bother to look up at her. She sighed and went to her room. Jungkook and Lisa went to Jeon Mansion. The day ended and the night came up. YN was cooking dinner....or we can say..she was trying her best to cook dinner. She placed the dinner on the table and went to call Eunwoo.

YN:- EUN COME EAT.......

She heard no response. She called again but the same. She went to the living room and held his hand.

YN:- come and eat...don't take your anger out on food.....

Eunwoo quietly went and started eating. YN's eyes became teary... She wiped them and thought "don't worry he will talk again soon". She sniffed and went to the room. She took out her laptop and started scrolling through some photos.... pretending that she was working.

YN:- was it really my fault?........maybe it was....I shouldn't have went so far.... Uggh......Jeon YN...you really should be guilty.......but it wasn't totally my fault.

She was murmuring to herself and looking at her laptop. She closed the laptop out of frustration and screamed. She kept her hands on her mouth realising she screamed too loud. She peeked through the door and saw him still eating without any care of the world.

YN:- shameless......

She looked at him eating and admired him from far. He got up and came to the room. He didn't even glanced at her and took out a blanket and pillow and went to the couch.

YN:- ARE YOU FOR REAL? AM I THAT BAD? HUH? YAAH CHA EUNWOO...

He ignored her every single word and slept. She also took out the blanket aggressively and slept.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°midnight°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

YN woke up and went to the kitchen to drink some water. She opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle. She went to the living room to check on Eunwoo. She saw him in his deep slumber. She went to the couch and gently lifted his head and sat on the couch. She started massaging his head carefully, to not to wake him up.

YN:- I must've gave you headache.....I really am sorry for that but you are not even ready to listen to me.....well I am at fault too....I can't always expect you to favour me........now, I will even have to think a hundred times before dying.... because of how bad you cried......I never thought of someone like this before.....you really are something aren't you?

She giggled a little and focused on her massage service..... when she was done, she got up and tip toed to her room but someone held her hand. She looked behind and saw Eunwoo holding on it tightly....

Eun:- don't go....

He said in his sleepy, deep voice. She bent down to his level and smiled.

YN:- do you really want me to stay?

Eun:- hmm....

YN:- okay...but don't shout at me next morning...huh....she again put his head on her lap and slept beside him like that.

_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°

Hi again.......
Damn you all are so smart.....you all knew that she was pranking......
I really never thought you will guess that......well so my smarties, tell me will Eunwoo forgive her next morning or things will go wrong again

And I noticed a hate comment....please don't pay attention to those.....they will keep saying...but Mera ghanta kuchh nhi Jaa raha

Till then bye bye
And I am thankful for all the love and support you showered on me and my story...