Just wait

?? POV

I entered the mansion and threw my bag on the floor and plopped on the couch.

??: I am hella tired

I didn't notice when my sleep took over me and I slept

**************Time skip*************

I woke up and took my phone to see the time. But along with time I saw 5 missed call from noona and 3 missed calls from Taehyung hyung.

??: shit.

I called noona with a lot of courage and after a few rings she picked up and I covered my ears because of.....

On call

???: YAAH JEON JUNGKOOK CANT YOU PICK YOUR PHONE I CALLED ALL YOU FRIENDS AND I EVEN TEXTED YOU LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS? ANSWER ME.

Jungkook: I would say something if you let me speak na. I was just sleeping no need to get worried. Ok?

Y/N: ok now tell me did you eat ?

Jk: .....

Y/N: let me guess no right?

Jk: no I told you I was asleep.

Y/N: you never listen to me.

Jk: you also never listen to me when I tell you to come back here and live with me.

I slightly pouted and said. I heard noona sigh.

Y/N: kook..... wait let me do face time.

I was on face time but still I didn't face her I was looking down,not facing the camera.

Y/N: kook face me

I still didn't face her.

Y/N: kook listen to me .

I faced her now .

Y/N: you know na it's about 2 to 3 months more then I will come back

Jk: it's already been a year and I haven't seen you in front of my eyes and hugged you I already miss you.
And it's my birthday next month too.

Y/N: I am sorry kook I won't be coming before 3 months............now forget it it and let's eat.

Jk: means you also didn't eat and you were lecturing me.

Y/N: ok ok I take my words back and now eat.

I giggled and took out a cup ramen and ate with noona on face time while talking this was a daily routine.

Y/N: ok kook now I am ending the call you also go and rest and if you have any work then do it and make dinner and sleep. Ok. ......bye

Jk: bye noona.

*Call ends*

Y/N POV

I sighed when Jisoo unnie spoke

Jisoo: YN you really should go to Seoul I understand Jungkook. He must be feeling lonely in that mansion and you know right, he only has you closest to him. He must be missing you.

Y/N: I really want to go but what about work? We have 3 targets left here.

Jisoo: I don't care promise me you will go to Seoul before Jungkook's birthday.

Y/N: I will tr-

Jisoo: you don't have to try you HAVE to go.

Y/N: ok ok ok I promise I will go.

*****************†******************