part 22

YN POV

I completed all my work after 3 hours. I streched my hands. I organised everything and took out a special thing from my locker. I kept it on my desk and went out of my cabin. I went to Ms.Hwang's desk and tapped on it. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

YN:- let's go are you done?

Yeji:- hmm just a minute and it's done.

YN:- okay let's go

I went in my car and she went with her car. We reached a restaurant and ordered one bottle of soju. I offered glass to Yeji.

Yeji/YN:- cheers...

We drank it in one go. I smiled.

Yeji:- I still remember the first day we met......it was so hilarious.

YN:- yeah.

2 years ago
Flashback
YN POV

I was coming back from the company and stopped infront of a coffee shop. I paid for it and was about to leave when I heard a loud slap. I saw a girl with cat eyes beating the shot out of a man. I went to her and stopped her, instead I recieved a punch on my face too.

Yeji:- are you with him?

YN:- excuse me miss...I am seeing you and this man for the first time I just stopped you because he is already unconscious, what are you even trying to do?

Yeji:- this bitch tried to harras me and flirt with me.

YN:- carry on...

Yeji:- excuse me.

I took a glass of water and splashed it on the man's face. He gasped and woke up. I held him by his collar and dragged him out of the café. The cat-eyed came with me. I took him to the parking lot and threw him on the floor.

YN:- the café is a public place you can carry on here.

Yeji:- thanks......

She again grabbed him by a collar and slapped him. He fell on the ground and kicked him several times. A man came shouting.

??:- HWANG YEJI STOP RIGHT THERE YOU BRAT.

I guess that's her name. Hwang Yeji. He came and held Yeji's hand. She warned the man. The terrified man bowed to her several times and ran from there.

Yeji:- why did you stop me oppa?

??:- so? What should I have done? Leave you to kill him.?

YN:- you are her brother?

The man turned to me and nodded his head.

Yeji:- oh I forgot to introduce myself. I am Hwang Yeji. Currently working in this café only.

??:- I am Hwang Hyunjin. Her elder twin brother. I work in XXX company.

 I work in XXX company