Part 15

time skip 

two weeks later

Lisa POV

Its 10:00 a.m. in the morning and we alll are here except YN unnie because she is late. She promised that we will be leaving at 9:00 a.m. for shopping because its Jungkook's birthday tomorrow, but she woke up at 9:30 a.m. right now she is getting ready we can hear all the voices from upstairs of stuff getting thrown here and there.after like five minutes she came down.

after like five minutes she came down

JK:- finally.

YN:- I am sorry kook you know I was working late night-

Jk:- shut up let's go

My god he sounded mad. YN unnie sighed and shook her head

YN:- let's go.

YN POV

Shit man I made him mad. Let's go right now I will convince him later.
Lisa came to me.

YN:- what?

Lisa:- you know you have to be with me.

YN:- wae? You can go with Jisoo unnie. She knows too right?

Lisa:- why do you have any problem with me?

YN:- Kook is already mad at me so if I stick with you, he will be more mad.

Lisa:- please unnie

YN:- okay right now go with Jisoo unnie select the ring, I will come with you for the dress.

Lisa:- ok. Bye

I ran to Jungkook and held his hand. He moved his hands and put them in his pocket.

Jk:- I am not a child who would get lost so you don't need to hold my hand.

YN:- sorry ggukie

Jk:- this won't work every time.

YN:- you are in a deep shit YN

We got into separate cars. Jennie unnie, Yoongi, Lisa and Jisoo unnie were in one car and me, Kook and Rosé in one car I was driving beside me was Rosé as Jungkook didn't want to sit beside me.

After reaching the mall, Jisoo unnie and Lisa went to the Jewellery section and Jennie unnie and Yoongi went to the clothes section with kook and Rosé and I went to the food section to get some banana milk. I took four and kept that in my purse. I rushed to where Jungkook was. I stumbled a little but controlled myself. I gave two banana milks to Jungkook and he took it. First stage done now he would atleast talk to me. After selecting clothes for everyone it was Jungkook's turn. I selected a good one for him but he rejected so I gave him one more Banana milk and he agreed. Second stage done. It was my turn to get a outfit.

Jk:- get something girly like a dress or a gown and not in the colour black or grey please.

I cringed a little because the type of dress he told me to get, I didn't wear in ages.