part 26

Next morning
Wedding day..
AN POV

YN was in her room sleeping unaware of the tons of work she had today. J.Seph came to wake her up but sat on the bed and started to admire her little sister. He covered himself in the duvet and started to caress YN's hair.

Somin:- yaah oppa I told you to wake her up not to make her sleep again

J.Seph:- oh yeah I forgot YN-ah wake up......

YN:- 5 minutes .

J.Seph:- cupcake wake up baby it's Jungkook's wedding today.

YN:- today??......TODAY?

J.Seph:- don't shout you are gonna make my ears bleed.

YN sat on the bed.

YN:- holy shit I had so much work today.

J.Seph:- don't need to worry about that Yoongi took care of it. You just have to get ready for the wedding.

YN:- okay then let me freshen up.

YN:- stood up and ran to the washroom. J.Seph giggled looking at her and stood up to leave but fell down when he heard a scream. YN came out of the washroom screaming.

YN:- OPPA COCKROACH!!! COCKROACH AAAAHHHH GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE. OPPA......

J.Seph was there laughing his ass out on his sister who was there was scared for her life ..

J.Seph:- look at the mafia queen scared of a cockroach.

YN:- yaah I-I a-am not scared-

Jk:- It just disgusts me like hell......stop it just accept it that you are scared.

Jungkook said popping out of nowhere.

YN:- yaah what are you doing here get ready afterall it's your wedding day.

Jk:- I don't take much time to get ready as I am already handsome..

YN:- okay but get that out of here please oppa please...

Jk:- okay okay let me do something.

He went in the washroom and looked for the little cute- ahem ahem the little disgusting creature that disgusts her noona. Once he found it, he took some tissue paper and grabbed it. He was about to throw it out of the window when he got an idea. He took the alive cockroach out of the room and bought it near YN.

YN:- AHH AAAAAAHHH SAVE ME SAVE ME.....AAAAHH JUNGKOOK THROW IT THROW IT OUT FOR GOD SAKE.

She was shouting her lungs out but Jungkook was still running behind her, while her oppa was looking at the drama laughing.

J.Seph:- stop kook or she will faint here only.

Jungkook threw it out and laughed. YN sighed and went in the washroom and locked the door and turned on the shower. Meanwhile the brothers looked at each other, smirked and went close to the bathroom door. Jk started a countdown and both of them shouted at the same time.

Jk/J.Seph:- COCKROACH.

YN, who was peacefully taking a shower and screamed. While trying to run, she slipped on the bathroom floor and hurt her back.

YN:- oppa! Jungkook! I will kill you both for real. She shouted from inside while both her lovely brothers did a high five and left the room laughing.

~ Time skip ~

It was the time of the wedding. Jk was out there on the venue, standing on the stage with her Jiwoo noona and Somin noona while Lisa was in the room, getting ready..for her big day.