part 43

Some days later
Eunwoo's house

YN came from the bathroom after taking a shower and went to the main hall. She saw Jungkook with Lisa on the couch. She smiled and went to him. They both did a hug and he smiled too.

Jk:- how are you?

YN:- well and good...

Lisa came to her and hugged her too.

YN:- how are you?

Lisa:- fine unnie....looks like marriage brought a new glow on your face...

YN:- jinjja?

They both laughed and sat down. YN went to the kitchen and bought three cups of coffee. She took one and started drinking.

YN:- where is Eun?

Jk:- your Eun is coming...he is parking the car.

YN:- hmm.....I already cooked dinner for us...if you had told me..I would have cooked for you too...

Jk:- but it's not needed-

YN:- now just because I am married, you will hesitate from me...

Jk:- I mean...

Eun:- I am back....

YN:- oh...what's in your hand?

Eun:- food...

YN:- aah....

Jk:- that's why I told you not to cook extra...

Lisa:- hmm....

YN:- well what's the reason that you all suddenly decided to give me a visit?

Lisa:- I don't know....he told me that I will tell both you and noona at the same time.

Jungkook and Eunwoo exchanged glances. Eunwoo gulped a little while Jungkook laughed awkwardly.

YN:- what happened? Why are you so nervous?

Jk:- I-I will tell you while eating dinner.

YN:- Okay....the food is ready....

All of them sat down and YN served everyone. She sat down and started eating.

Jk:- the thing is that...I have a meeting..

YN:- hmm

Jk:- and it is not in Seoul.... basically a business trip of 5 days

YN:- waah your first business trip...

Jk:- it is in Gwangju...

YN/Lisa:- WHAT?

Jk:- n-ne...

YN:- you are not going..no..never...

Jk:- noona it's important...

YN:- tell the meeting holders to adjust.... I am not allowing you to go to Gwangju

Jk:- noona~

YN:- you very well know why I am not letting you go

Lisa:- exactly....do you know how much dangerous is that place?

Jk:- don't worry...about my security... Eunwoo hyung will go with me...

YN:- so you want me to put both of you in danger?

Eun:- yaah...I am a mafia...I can fight well too

YN:- who was the one who was lying in the bed for 2 days straight after getting kidnapped?.....I am a newly married woman.....it's not even a month to our wedding and you are taking my hubby away from me..