part 40

AN POV

YN slept in the car while leaning on Eunwoo. He looked at her and sighed. The car stopped at a flower shop. Since Eunwoo couldn't get off the car, he told the driver to bring what he needed..

Eun:- hyung, can you please get me two bouquet of lilies....and one of roses..

Driver:- yes sir.

The driver left and Eunwoo looked at YN again. He put a strand of hair blocking her face and shifted a little so that it would be comfortable for her. Soon the driver came with a bouquet of lilies and roses. After some time the car stopped at a cemetery and Eunwoo woke her up.

Eun:- YN wake up we are here...

YN:- where?...a cemetery?

Eun:- hmmm...for...my real eomma and appa...

YN:- o-oh...

Eun:- let's go..

They both got off the car and YN followed Eunwoo. They stopped at a grave where it was written.."Mr. And Mrs. Cha"

YN:- is this?

Eun:- hmm..they are my parents..

Eunwoo kept the flower on the grave and bowed. He smiled and bought YN close.

Eun:- see... I got married too......I have so many achievements that you couldn't see...but I hope you will be proud of me wherever you are.....and lee eomma told me that I look perfect.. I do right?..... I hope you are doing good too....and just be happy wherever you are ....that's all I want.

He said with a few tears rolling down his eyes..YN wiped his tears and pecked his forehead.

YN:- let's go...I can't wait to see my home....

They both started walking towards the gate.

Eun:- haven't you already been there?

YN:- at that time it was your house, this time is ours.....so its new....

Eun:- hmm...

YN entered the car and saw a bouquet of roses.

YN:- I guess you forgot this...

Eun:- aani that is for you..

YN:- thankyou

She smiled cheekily and clinged to him. He smiled and they went to their home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning
Jeon mansion

Jungkook woke up and went outside. Everyone was on the dinning table. He looked at the time, realising he was running late for a meeting. He went in his room and took a shower.

He sat on his chair and started eating

He sat on his chair and started eating. He looked around himself and asked

Jk:- where is noona? Is she still sleeping?