part 27

YN POV

After the wedding ceremony ended, we went to home and Taehyung, Jimin and Eunwoo were with us as we invited them on a special lunch. Jisoo unnie was cooking and I was helping her. Eunwoo came in the kitchen.

(Just ignore the chairs and the dinning table is visible from the kitchen)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Just ignore the chairs and the dinning table is visible from the kitchen)

Eunwoo:- may I help?

Jisoo:- you know how to cook?

Eunwoo:- yes

He took the knife from Jisoo unnie and started cutting vegetables. She came near my ears and whispered

Jisoo:- you are lucky to get a man like him...he is such a gentleman.

I blushed. I told her to go. She went and sat on the chair.

Jisoo:- everyone today the lunch is being prepared by the special couple~

I chocked on the air and Eunwoo also widened his eyes.

Everyone was giggling at our reaction.

Jisoo:- relax I was just teasing....you know when the photographer told that you both are a good couple..

YN:- how can you tease me on something like that.

Jisoo:- I can do anything I am Jisoo I am okay.

I was still coughing. Eunwoo passed me a glass of water.

YN:- thankyou.

I drank the water and glared at Jisoo unnie. She just smiled. I was done cleaning the plates so I looked at Eunwoo cooking....he is so elegant. He had flour on his face. I smiled and kept the plates on the table. I again went in the kitchen to help Eunwoo. I went to take a cloth to clean his face but heard a little scream. I turned to see Eunwoo with burnt fingers. I opened the refrigerator and took out some ice and wrapped it into the cloth that I had. I went to him and took his hand. I turned of the stove.

Eunwoo POV

I burnt my hands while I was trying to lift the pot. I forgot that it was hot. I screamed a little.

Jk:- hyung what happened are you okay.

Eunwoo:- yeah just a small burn.

I saw YN running here and there. I was about to ask what she was doing but then she came to me and turned off the stove. She took my hand and glared at me. She placed a coth on it which I thought had ice. I hissed in pain.

YN:- couldn't you use a cloth? Huh? Careless idiot. How did you get it burnt?

Eunwoo:- I forgot that it was hot......

YN:- pabo.

She blowed on it and again put the ice on hand.

YN:- you go and sit I will do it