part 38

At Jeon mansion

YN was sitting with everyone else in the dining table. She was having breakfast as she only cooked for Eunwoo.

Jisoo:- you didn't eat?

YN:- no..

Jisoo:- wae?

YN:- I only cooked for him..

Jk:- what did you cook?

YN:- green salad, mixed fruit juice and tofu kimchi so that he won't sulk.

Jk:- waah.....the green salad's name disgust me

YN:- don't worry I bought some for you .......

Jk:- no please....

YN:- what? You have to eat it and after some days ....you should start working out ....at any gym you like.....or you can come with me only..

Jk:- I have no problem with working out...but not that fucking green salad.

YN sighed at his behaviour and thought of something and smirked secretly.....she put on a fake pout and looked at him with doe puppy eyes.

YN:- your noona cooked something on her own for the first time and you won't eat it?

Jk:- I would have ate it only if it wasn't green salad

YN:- is my cooking really that bad?....its okay I understand....I wont cook afterwards.

Jk:- fine miss drama queen I will eat it..

YN smiled and again filled her mouth with food. Yoongi laughed out loud at her drama. she also started laughing.

YN:- I was cute right?

Yoongi:- if you were cute I would have coooed not laughed...you looked like a joker.....this suited you in your childhood not now

YN:- you are a joker.......you ungrateful brat remember how I acted cute and you got an icecream for free? and you are calling me a joker.

Yoongi:- I was ten at that time dont bring it up now....please YN...I will kill you

Jennie:-what happened I wanna know.

JK:- hmm I also didn't know about this.

Flashback 15 years ago

Yoongi and YN were playing in the ground with sand. Jungkook was at school, whereas these brats were playing. Yoongi heard a bell ringing sound and looked behind to find an ice cream man. he nudged YN and she looked at him raising her eyebrows.He pointed at the man and said "ice crweam" pouting cutely.

YN:- we dont have money right now yoonie....

Yoongi:- but I really wanted to eat it....

YN:- I have an idea...come with me...

Yoongi followed YN and went to the man. YN quickly put on a cute pout and her little doe eyes.

YN:- ahjussi...can you give us an icecream please......

can you give us an icecream please