part 40

Some days later

YN woke up at 5 a.m. without any reason. Can you imagine? You can not right? There is no way that she can wake up so early without any reason. Well it's her wedding day..why won't she.? She is up and has been irritating everyone present in the house...well her oppa and unnie are here too.

YN:- oppa wake up.....it's an important day today...how can you sleep for so long.

BM:- long? I haven't even slept because of you..

YN:- you slept for 4 hours....now come...

J.Seph:- yaah Jeon YN just sleep and let us sleep.

YN:- but I am not sleepy.

J.Seph, now totally irritated..got up, picked YN up in bridal style and threw her on the couch. He took out a rope and tied her hands and put tape on her mouth.

J.Seph:- I am sorry cupcake but you left me with no other choice.

YN:- hmmmmm..hmmm

She kept trying to speak but eventually gave up. After 3 to 4 hours when everyone woke up, they came downstairs and saw Yoongi on the floor laughing and clicking pictures. Confused, everyone went there and started laughing too.

Jk:- who kidnapped the mafia queen in her own house?

Jennie:- who did it?

Somin:- I am damn sure it was either tae oppa or Matthew oppa.

Rosé:- but why?

J.Seph:- cause she was irritating us from 5 a.m. that wake up....I tried to make her asleep but she did not listen.

BM:- what would we do since 5 a.m. if the wedding is at 12 p.m.?

Jk took out the tape from her mouth and she took a deep breath. She glared at everyone especially her oppas.

YN:- kookie.....baby my hand are tied too...WHO WILL UNTIE THEM?

Jk:- if you shout at me like this then forget it ..

YN:- okay now open

Jungkook United her hands and she went to J.Seph and pulled his hair.

J.Seph:- AAAHH

She didn't leave him so he also started pulling her hair. Now both of them were running around here and there fighting. Everyone was looking at them and laughing, cheering and hooting. Why bother to stop them? When you are getting such a nice show in the early morning. When everyone got bored.. they tried to stop them.

BM:- ok guys it's-

He got cut off with a pillow coming right at his face. He looked at both of them and shouted his lungs out

BM:- YN AND TAE HYUNG PLEASE STOP.

They both immediately stopped.

BM:- everybody get ready...we will be going to the venue soon.

He said and left the hall. Everybody went to their respective rooms to get ready. Well not ready for the function right now because the wedding will be at a resort so right now everyone was in their casual clothes only.

Time skip.
At the venue

YN:- unnie I am nervous

Jisoo:- you weren't nervous while irritating everyone at 5 a.m.

YN:- unnie~

Jiwoo:- Jisoo is right....you both have kissed before too...then why are you nervous.

Somin:- aaigo...you look so beautiful...