part 18

Next day
YN POV

I woke up feeling extremely uncomfortable. My back was aching and stomach too. Shit it's my period. I did the buisness and shifted to my room from Jungkook's room. I put a poster on my door and locked it and slept.

Time Skip
JK POV

I woke up and saw noona was not here. I heard a scream from her room.
I went there and it was locked. It had a poster saying:-

"Please do not disturb me unless you have food for me."

Ohh so she is on her period. I went downstairs and told Jisoo noona to make breakfast. I sat on the couch between jiwoo and Somin noona. Hyungs were there too. Suddenly one more scream was heard. Jiwoo noona flinched at the sound.

Jiwoo:- what was that?

Jk:- you forgot? Everytime noona is on her period, she locks herself in a room and screams everytime she is frustrated and done with the pain.

Lisa:- it's rare to see her come out of her room.

Jk:- good morning Lisa.

BM:- YN was right, people tend to forget about their friends and family when they get in a relationship. See kook didn't told good morning to us.

Jk:- yaaah hyung don't tease me.

BM:- I told the truth.

Jk:- bad hyung.

I pouted and crossed my arms.

Somin:- yaah oppa he didn't change see he still is our little baby bunny.

J.seph:- ok okay now let's do our breakfast.

We went to the dining table and started eating.

Yoongi:- YN?

Jk:- you will know soon.

Yoongi:- how?

Jk:- just wait.

After few minutes....

YN:- AAAHHH

Yoongi hyung flinched on the sound.

Yoongi:- oh so she is unwell.......what about breakfast?

Jk:- I will take it.

After eating, I took some food in the plate and went to her room. I knocked on the door. I heard no response.

Jk:- I have food can I come in?

There was no response again. Is she asleep? I opened the door and saw her completely wrapped in the blanket and sleeping. I tapped her a little. She looked at me and then at the food tray.
She sat up on the bed and opened her mouth.

YN:- what you looking at? Feed me.

Jk:- okay little baby.

YN:- I am elder than you.

Jk:- a little baby whose elder than me.

YN:- Go to the company we have a meeting today again with that Baek Sam Gil. Take Lisa if she flirts with you Lisa will chop her down and feed it to animals.

Jk:- she won't. If she did then I will:
cancel the Collab.

YN:- still take Lisa for your safety. Anything can happen. Right now at this point, everyone wants to kill you.

Jk:- nothing will happen.

YN:- why don't you just listen to me?

Jk:- okay I will listen to you only on one condition.