Part 11

Eunwoo POV

JK:- And you know what happened after that, the lecture was so boring that I slept and when the teacher was scolding me, teacher told me that someone has came to meet me. I had no one in Seoul so I was quite confused who is it but when I went outside I saw noona. I was so happy that I hugged her tightly and started crying.

Eunwoo:- that is really a nice way of surprising.

Eunwoo:- YN could you please stop the car infront of a clothing store? I can buy some clothes for staying at your house.

YN:- Sure kook will help you with it.

Eunwoo:- okey thankyou.

YN:- Man you are so sweet you are always saying thankyou, sorry amd please...

Eunwoo:- am I?

we all giggled at the statement. Only if she knew about my work.

YN POV

I stopped the car infront of a store and Eunwoo and kook got off the car to buy the necessary requirements for him. I stayed in staring at him until he disappeared from my sight. How can I trust him within just 1 meet? Am I stupid for doing that? Why am I losing myself infront of him? Am I in love? What rubbish am I thinking? urghh I am so stupid. I took my phone and called one of my men.

on the phone....

YN:- I want the information about Cha Eunwoo within half an hour.

man:- yes mam.

end of call.

I don't think he will be hiding something. or will he? soon both of them came and we drove off to the mansion and Jungkook helped him with the stuff he was carrying. I am proud of my baby. As soon as I was about to enter, I got a message. It was the man I told to get the information

 It was the man I told to get the information

Name:- Cha Eunwoo

profession:- Mafia and an assasin.

mafia name:- phoenix

family:- dead

living status:- lives alone, owns a villa, had a rough childhood. Introvert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is a mafia not a doctor. I was a little angry on how can he lie to me.
But I also lied about my profession.
I stormed inside and everyone looked at me knowing that I am angry.

Jennie:- what happened to her?

JK:- she was in a good mood til now.

Eunwoo:- what are you talking about?

Lisa:- this place about to blow.~

YN:- Eunwoo may I have a talk with you?

Eunwoo:- u-umm yeah sure.