Part 19

Jk:- the car was about to hit usdirectly but I turned which caused the car to bump in a pole, not the car.

YN:- wait a minute if the car was about to hit you intentionally, that means it was not an accident, it was planned.

BM:- exactly.

Jk:- but who would do that? As you said that they still think you are in Gwangju.

YN:- maybe they got to know, it's already been a month.

We were talking when I heard something familiar on the tv.

YN:- wait a minute.

(Italics- tv)( Normal - YN and rest)

It has been revealed that the CEO of Westor managements, Mr.Song has been murdered brutally by someone weeks ago. It is shocking that we are getting to know this now.

YN:- Westor managements, that's the company of Ms.Baek.

Jk:- exactly and if he was murdered that If he has been murdered, there are high chances that she is

YN:- a spy of anyone of my enemies

BM:- and she had a major role in the accident.

YN:- I AM GOING TO KILL HER.

I ran out and drove to my base. I went out of the car and ordered my men to find out about that Sam.

YN:- I want her at my feet in 1 hour. do anything but bring her to me alive..IS THAT CLEAR

Men:- y-yes ma'am

YN:- good you have one hour show me you're my men

I left from there and again went to the hospital. I entered and saw Jungkook pouting.

YN:- is my baby upset?

Jk:- ne

YN:- why?

Jk:- the nurse us saying that I will have to stay in the hospital for 1 WHOLE DAY..you know that is too much

YN:- Its okay like see how many injuries you both have it's not a joke. And you kook you always scold me for going on a mission because I get two- three bruises and just look at you your head is bandaged, your legs have cut, your hands are bruised. And nurse does he have any internal injuries?

Nurse:- no.

Jk:- can I go home?

Nurse:- I am sorry sir no

Lisa:- what about me? I have much less injuries than him

Nurse:- ma'am you can go home.

Jk:- that's unfair.

He again pouted... Aish

BM:- okay kook so I decided that he will go to home.

YN:- oppa you too.

BM:- YN understand.......the one who tried to kill him, if he gets to know that kook is alive, there can be an attack on him here too..

YN:- fine but you will not fool around in the house, you will be having complete bed rest for atleast two days.

I saw Lisa sticking out her tongue to tease Jungkook. These babies aaiiishhh.

YN:- you ain't special lily you too have to get rest too.

Lisa:- wae unnie~

YN:- you also have injuries rather less but you have too.

Jk:- fine atleast I will be at home.