part 29

Eunwoo:- and here is the gift for my special friend.

YN:- so I was the one...

Eun:- it will always be you.

Jiwoo:- okay should we cut the cake?

YN:- yeah

Everyone was singing the birthday song and YN cut the cake

Everyone was singing the birthday song and YN cut the cake. She took the first piece and gave it to Jungkook. She then took another piece and gave it to kard then Blackpink and Vmin... and lastly Eunwoo. He ate a small bite so she ate the rest and then everyone ate went to do dinner. after everyone was done, Vmin and Eunwoo left.

Jk:- so noona how was the surprise?

YN:- it was soo gooood.

BM:- how can you forget that it was your birthday?

YN:- umm actually first it was about Jungkook's wedding and then at that Eun told me about the rival who plannd Jungkook's accident and many more things were roaming araound in my head so I forgot.

J.Seph:- this is why I tell you not to overwork.

YN:- okay I am tired I am gonna sleep.

Somin:- yeah take some rest....Good night.

After that everyone went to sleep. It was past midnight but YN was still not sleeping cause the moment when Eunwoo hugged her wasn't letting her sleep. Suddenly she felt a presence around her so she looked around and saw a man peeking from the window. She smirked and pretended that she did not see the man. As soon as she sat on the bad she saw the man backing away. She took the chance and covered pillows in her duvet rapidly making it seem like it was her. When she saw the man peeking again she hid under the bed. The man noticing that YN was fully asleep jumped in th room. YN took the gun which she often hides under the bed and loaded it. YN saw the man's feet and pulled it making him fall on his butt. She came out of the bed and pointed the gun at the man. He got up and attacked on her with a knife. She dodged it and twisted his hand. He groaned in pain and YN twisted it more. She pushed the man on the wall, held his neck and choked it hearing the noise J.Seph came there and saw YN choking a man. she was glaring at him with bloodshot eyes.

J.Seph:- who is he YN?

YN:- I dont know but he tried to kill me.

J.Seph:- for now put him in the basement...it's too late deal with this piece of shit.

YN left him and he fell on the ground cuoughing. YN came with an syringe and made him unconcious. she held his collar and dragged hm down the stairs. she threw him in the basement and tied him up so he couldnt escape. She came out.

J.Seph:- you are not sleeping alone come with me.

YN:- but oppa-

J.Seph:- I said come.

she obeyed him and went to sleep with her both oppas. She layed on the bed and slept soon as J.Seph was patting her back which helped her to sleep.

Next Morning
AN POV