part 6

Y/N:- you should knock- you?how dare you come here?

??:- can't I come to meet my daughter ?

************************************

Y/N POV

Y/N:- I never considered you as my mom Mrs.Kim.

Kim:- But I do consider you as my daughter.

Y/N:- daughter or a toy?

Kim:- sorry Y/N but that was past.

Y/N:- once a bitch always a bitch.

Kim:- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE JEON
Y/N.

Y/N:- lower your voice my brother is sleeping.

She smirked and glanced at kook and then looked at me.

Kim:- aww my son.

Y/N:- a gem cannot be obtained from garbage you know. The same way a gem like my brother cannot be the son of a garbage like you.

Kim:- YOU BRAT-

Jk:- n-noona

Jk POV

I was sleeping until I heard someone's voice. I opened my eyes and saw noona and e-eomma talking. She can't be here. She will kill me.

Jk:- n-noona.

Y/N:- Kook, you are awake?

I wanted to say something but words couldn't come out from my mouth. I felt numb. My lips were trembling.

Y/N:- ggukie come

Y/N POV

I called Jungkook to me and he wasn't moving from his place he was just staring at Kim. I called him once again he came to me and hugged me from back.

Jk:- noona save me noona.

Y/N:- no one's gonna harm you kookie I am here.

Kim:- what a sweet moment.

She forwarded her hands towards kook he flinched hard. I held her hand in the air and glared at her.

Y/N:- don't you dare to touch him.

Kim:- but he is my so-

Y/N:- HE IS NOT YOUR SON NEITHER I AM YOUR DAUGHTER GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD FOR FUCK SAKE LEAVE US ALONE NEVER IN MY LIFE I WOULD CONSIDER YOU AS MY MOM. You won't listen to me. SECURITY.

Soon the guards came.

Y/N:- throw her out.

Kim:- you can't do this.

Y/N:- I definitely can.

I ignored her. They took her out.

I turned to Jungkook. He was having a panic attack. I hugged him and patted his back.

Y/N:- Jungkook-ah, Calm down baby I am here kook shhh.

Jk:- noona she will again harm me she will kill me like she did to appa.

Y/N:- yaah your noona is a
mafia queen noone will dare to harm you. And If anyone does, You know na how many guns and daggers I have.

He was crying on my shoulders I softened seeing him. I calmed him for a few minutes and he stopped crying.

Y/N:- don't cry I hate tears especially when it's your tears but I really love to see you smile.