V4 C6 - The Test's Final Showdown

"Spread your legs.”
- A certain man who's good at Piano and Calligraphy… and also Tea Ceremony.

...

I went down from the raised platform just as things were about to get more iconic between the two of them.

“What, what do you want from me?! You're just after my body, aren't you?Is Nakaizumi-san’s body not enough for you?!” she screamed.

Why does that have to do with me?!

“Your body, huh? You know, that doesn't sound too bad.” He said as he started to use his fingers to run across Karuizawa’s thighs.

“Eek!”

I made my approach quietly as Kiyotaka held her tighter and forced her to look straight into him.

“Don't run. If you try it again, I'll tell everyone at school what I know about you.” He said, which made Karuizawa stiffened.

“You… Grr…” She responded as she can see now that Kiyotaka’s way is different from the classmates she used to know in this school.

“Spread your legs.” He commanded as I cleared my throat, loud enough for the two of them to hear and turn their attention to me.

“I told you to stay up there, Shirayuki. Why are you disturbing me?” Kiyotaka asked me as I responded while looking at the stunned Karuizawa.

“Because there's another way of doing things, Kiyotaka-kun.” I said to him while feigning obliviousness.

“Shoo! Shoo!” I said to Kiyotaka as I pushed him aside lightly for now, him letting go of her as I knelt down in a seiza in front of Karuizawa.

“W-What are you doing, Nakaizumi-san?” She asks while staring at my now-monotonous face.

“I was bullied as well, Karuizawa-san.” I said with a monotonous tone, which made her body tremble.

“The most damaging they did to me was being pushed at the stairs. I got a concussion because of them, and was in a coma for a few months because of it.

“One wrong move for me and it's a difference between life and death, and I'm lucky enough to be here.” I said to Karuizawa, which made her stunned.

“Before that, my desk got vandalized, my shoes were filled with dirt or worms, and they even thrashed my lunch from the cafeteria. I hadn't got punched nor get into something physical like what you experienced for so many years, but I still had experienced being bullied as well.

“But all I did was I paid no heed for that as I was an honor student with straight 100s, so I can still shrug it off and hide it from my parents.” I added as I sigh in exasperation and started getting my hand to approach her head.

As I was about to touch her head, her eyes went wide and tried slapping it away but I caught it and my arm didn't budge from her slap, which caught her off guard.

“I'm not going to hurt you, okay? While that doll-face does these unspeakable things in order to get your class to the top in the shadows, I shall be the light that protects you from being bullied.” I said to Karuizawa as my hand reaches her hair and started patting it.

“Don't worry, Karuizawa-san. As someone who has also experienced true despair, Kiyotaka and I would protect you as long as you're willing to do some things for us.

“You'll do anything to protect yourself, right?” I said as an assurance, as I asked her a question afterwards.

“T-That’s…” Karuizawa reacted shockingly first before having her expression be in despair once again.