V2 C2 - Sudou Ken

Author's Note

A little extra for today because tomorrow might be quite hectic :p

Enjoy the read!

...

“Aut inveniam viam, aut faciam.”
- Hannibal, 218 BC during the Second Punic War

As the three of us went to the school’s infirmary from the training gym at Keyaki Mall, I texted Ayanokoji about what was happening.

...

Message History

A.K.

Kiyotaka-kun, go to the school infirmary with Horikita-san immediately.
16:30

What happened?
16:31

A classmate of mine got knocked out by a guy in your class called Sudou Ken during basketball practice.
16:31

How did Sudou knocked off someone from your class?
16:31

That's something that we'll find out later. For now, get Horikita and Chabashira-sensei with you.

Alright. We'll be there.
16:32

...

When Ryuuen, Ishizaki and I arrived at the school infirmary, we saw Kondou who was pacing around the room with Sudou who's sitting on one of the chairs and the basketball club captain, a 3rd Year senpai.

“What did the school nurse say, Reo-san?” I asked.

“He said that Komiya-kun might have to be hospitalized, so they called in an ambulance immediately but they're still a few minutes away.” Kondou answered as the basketball captain then added.

“He took a really bad fall, Miss. Both he and Sudou-kun are quite aspiring talents themselves, though I'm afraid that Kyogo-kun might have to take a leave of absence from club activities while he's recovering from his injury.” The basketball captain added.

“That's fine. His health and welfare comes first before anything else, Senpai.” I replied to the senpai.

A few moments later, Sakagami-sensei and Chabashira-sensei went to the school infirmary along with Ayanokoji and Horikita coming here.

What's strange though is they were also accompanied by Student Council Vice President Nagumo Miyabi, of all people from the Student Council available.

Oh great… He got in this situation way too early. It appears that a timeline divergence has already reached to the realm where I can't effectively rely to plot points anymore.

Though that's the price I can pay.

Now, since Nagumo Miyabi being here this early would only complicate a lot of things that I have planned out in the future, I'll have to formulate a plan on-the-go to expel him out of this school.

My train of thought broke when Sakagami-sensei asked me a question.

“What's Komiya-kun’s condition?” Sakagami-sensei asked.

“He's still unconscious, Sensei. The school nurse said that the ambulance will come anytime now since it's possible that he got a concussion.” I said to Sakagami-sensei.

“We've been briefed on our way, but it looks like we will have to open up an investigation regarding what happened.” Nagumo interjected with a laidback tone.