V4 C1 - Ridiculous Days

Volume 4 Illustrations

...

“Chaos was the law of nature; Order was the dream of man.”
- Henry Adams

After others have known the fact that Kiyotaka and I were together, some ridiculous rumors started popping out.

There were milder ones like he's my childhood friend or he's my boyfriend.

And then, there were the more ridiculous ones like Kiyotaka being a manslut for me, and with the effect of the rumor spreading, they also made connection to the recent Island Exams which the now-Class A is collaborating with Class D.

“Nakaizumi-san.” a familiar voice and figure entered my peripheral vision as the two of us were walking in the hallway.

“Horikita Suzune-san. How does it feel to bask in another's glory?” I asked with a smirk, which made her irritated.

“I didn't ask for your help to reach Class A, Nakaizumi-san. You don't have to get your puppet to do your bidding.” Horikita responded, which made my eyes roll in disappointment.

“You don't really seem to get it, huh?” I said with a stern voice as I walked faster than her and blocked her way and faced her myself.

“Nakaizumi-san, please move out of the way.” Horikita asked with an irritated manner.

“With how you're acting as if you can elevate your class to Class A by yourself, you are sorely mistaken.

If you're going to act like that, you would never just reach your goal to chase around Manabu-kun’s tail, but you're going to cause your own expulsion.” I said to Horikita with a cold tone.

This made Horikita tremble in fear from just hearing her brother's name from me scolding her.

“Open up to others, Horikita-san. Have some friends. Cooperation with your classmates is the key to reaching class unity that can easily catch up with the other classes.