V3 C4 - Class B's Beachside Paradise

“Vivamus, moriendum est.”
- Seneca, a Stoic philosopher.

...

It's almost sundown currently, and the beachside that we're on right now possibly has the best sunset that I could ever imagine. But it's still 4 pm at the moment, so that time would still come.

Komiya-kun and Kondou-kun came back after 2 hours, and reported to me that they have already delivered the news to the other classes.

If the plot dictates on what will happen next, Kiyotaka and Suzune would go here while Kanzaki and Ichinose would be here next.

What happened next is the fact that I spotted Koenji, Sakura, and Kiyotaka walking to us, being guided by Hiyori. It seems like Horikita doesn't want to check things out here.

“Oya? If it isn't Koenji-kun, Sakura-san, and Ayanokoji-kun. I thought Horikita would be with you, Ayanokoji-kun.” I commented as I got up from laying down on the bench.

” I commented as I got up from laying down on the bench

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

“She said she wasn't interested.” Kiyotaka replied.

“Ah, I see. That's a shame.” I said as I acted a little disappointed with this outcome.

“Do you want to enjoy the vacation, Koenji-kun? You can swim around here, and even go back to the cruise ship just by swimming alone.” I teased Koenji, to which he responded with an astounded chuckle.

“Interesting idea you got there, Ice-girl. Everyone will be blessed with me basking my perfect body on those who's lower to me!” He complimented, exuding his narcissistic self-compliment in this process too.

“There's a tent over there for changing, Koenji-kun. There are some people from the class who prefer wearing speedos like you, so yours might fit. If it doesn't, then swim back to the cruise ship and get your own.” I offered it to Koenji.

“HAHAHAHAHA! You have quite a good humor, Ice-girl! I'll accept your service and enjoy this beachside paradise that you have.” He said in a vivacious tone.

Afterwards, Kiyotaka-kun, Sakura and I watched as Koenji walked to the tent and got out in his one-piece speedo.

As expected, he's a prideful individual, indeed.

“How about you two, Sakura-san, Ayanokoji-kun?” I turned my head to the two of them.

While Sakura didn't utter a single thing, and instead she turned away from my gaze, Kiyotaka-kun, though, responded to my question.

“We're just here under Hirata’s orders. We'll come back to the camp in a little bit to finish setting everything up.” Kiyotaka explained.

“Aw, that's a bit disappointing. Anyway, do the two of you want to enjoy the food first? I think the pork barbeque that we were cooking is almost finished, you two should try that first.”