V1 C4 - A Freaky "Coincidence" Part 1

“Vouloir, c’est pouvoir.”
- Monique Sélim, from the book “Pouvoirs et marché au Vietnam: Les morts et l’État”.

‘If it's something that you wouldn't find in this school, there might be one in Keyaki Mall.’ A saying that was found out early on by everyone during their time at this school.

Not only is it the place where stores to buy your school supplies and equipment are located, but also amenities such as karaokes and fast food restaurants are located.

There's also amenities that can usually be found in the school that are accessible to everyone at Keyaki Mall when the school is closed for the weekends, and one such thing is a training gym.

“G-GAH!!”

“URGH!”

Manly groans can be heard as some of the bystanders watch at the boxing ring section where a tall and large black man and one hazelnut-colored delinquent-looking guy on their jersey attires being beaten up by an angel-looking white-haired girl on her jersey uniform.

After swaying to the left to avoid the incoming powerful punch from Albert, I swiftly rotated left to give the incoming Ishizaki a roundhouse heel kick to his chest which he blocked with his upper left arm. This knocked him out of his approach and went flying to the side.

I then powered up my core muscles once again in order to spin my body around and use that momentum to kick Albert from behind with a powerful push kick to his back hip. This made the large man stagger even more and lose his balance, getting him on all fours to the ground.

I sighed in exasperation as I looked back at Ryuuen who was just smiling at us three fighting and asked him with a smile.

“Wanna go for Round 2, Ryuuen? I'll give you a chance to take back your ownership of Class B, not that it became yours to begin with.” I invited with an angelic smile on his face.

While the others see this as a surprising development, Ryuuen only shuddered in fear for a moment before averting his gaze to the side and scoffed at it before saying.

“No need. You have that devilishly powerful battle insight that already predicted my moves on the first day alone.” He scoffed, but then chuckled a little bit as he added “But if our ojou-sama wants a competent sparring partner, I wouldn't mind it.” he said.

I chuckled as I only really saw Ryuuen as one of the subordinates that would become my comrades towards reaching Class A.

To use him for my plans moving forward. Nothing more, nothing less.

“Surely, you jest. If that's the case, then let's find out. Come here and let's get started.” I said to Ryuuen as I added.

“Ishizaki, Albert, go back to the stools and have a rest. Your team coordination is quite shit but that can be worked on as we progress.” I said as the two crawled themselves out of the boxing ring as Ryuuen got up next.

“You would regret doing this while you're weakened by those two earlier, Shirayuki.” Ryuuen said to me with a demonic smile on his face.

“Weakened? Me? Dealing with those two is just a warm up for me though?” I replied with an oblivious tone.

“Let's see…” Ryuuen’s change in tone shifted to seriousness as he started with targeting my calf with a kick.

I immediately repositioned my legs and went backwards to my left to swerve myself out of his kick. He maintained his offensive posture as he tried to grapple my upper right arm using his left hand, which I blocked by repositioning my upper right arm to block his upper left arm while maintaining center line.