Chapter 40: The Aura of Saga: Part 2

Começar do início

After what she said, that made them all surprised, as Junko gave off a shocked expression.

Ai: I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself. After reading his Love Poem again and again, I was feeling in love with him, which was unique because this is the first time I ever felt love... Well, second to Junko.

They all looked at Junko, who's face goes Red as Red's Hair.

Kotaro: Maybe I should of layed down the rules of being Idols?

Saki: Good thing we never sighed a Contract, whatever that is.

Kotaro then was feeling steamed, knowing he completly messed up of starting being their Manager. And also knew that Saki, Yugiri, Lily and Tae won't sigh anything like that.

Big E: Don't worry much. The others will bring you all the Cursed Rage Orbs, for safety and until we can find Antimagic Afterlife.

Chet looked down, as Sakura was very Upset with him and now Ai. He saw she was scared and shivering from Sakura about to threaten her. He then kneel down to Ai's level as she hugged him with passion. Chell was happy to see her Son was still happy to find love, but she looked at Sakura, knowing everything wasn't going her way.

Back with Flockchouchou, they were putting the Cursed Check into the Fighter Truck, going to give them to Franchouchou for new safety.

Cursed Rage Chest

Matilda: This feels like when Sunset gave us the Rage Chi when we got them back.

Bomb: You know it. But like before, one Orb Left.

Harley: It was more like two before.

Red was still concerned on what Chet was doing with the girls, knowing he was still upset on Kotaro's selfishness.

Red: Let's get going.

They all then drove off to the Mansion, as they drove passed a Suburb street which was destroyed.

Chuck: Curd. This Prefecture isn't going and looking well.

Harley: I remember a report of a Storm that almost destroyed the Prefecture. Not too sure on what's happening around here.