IronHeart Part 2

The travel to the Bed Rock Kingdom was grueling for Koga. Not because he misjudged just how far he'd have to go, having to leave Dreamland entirely, not because he ran out of food and drinking water, or because they kept running into bandits or vicious creatures. It was because of his headache from listening to Bean, Elfo, and Luci. Throughout the Journey, Koga, on the receiving end of listening to Elfo's constant—"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are there yet? Hey Koga, hey Koga, hey Koga, are we there yet?" The constant repetition of the exact two words resulted in Koga grabbing Elfo and tossing him into a nearby river. Elfo was sputtering and struggling to get out of the water.

"You know he can't swim, right?" said Bean.

"It's not even that deep," said Koga.

"HEEEEELLLLP!" Elfo cried.

"We can just leave him," said Luci.

"No, we cannot!" Bean glared at Luci. "Even though Koga made the right choice... we're not doing that."

"Ugh..." Koga rubs his head.

After fishing Elfo out of the water, making camp for the night, hanging Elfo's clothes to dry, and sleeping, they continued their journey. It was Bean's turn to try to spice up the trip by playing a game she had just invented.

"Oh, oh, I got an idea for a game!" Bean said excitedly. "It's called I Spy!"

"How do you play?" Elfo asked.

"Like this. I spy with my little eye, um..." She looked around. "I spy with my little eyes...something... um...brown!"

"A tree?" Elfo answered.

"Yes! You got it!" Bean smiled.

"I'm already bored..." Luci groaned.

"Come on, Luci, try it!" said Elfo. "It's fun!"

"Ugh...I spy with my little eye something green, ugly, and annoying,"

Elfo looks around. "Oh, that's a hard one...where did you see that?"

"I'm looking right at it," Luci grinned.

"Ooooh, you're talking about me. HEY!" Elfo slapped Luci, and the two of them began to fight.

"Guys! Knock it off!" Bean said, trying to separate the two.

Koga would end the bickering by grabbing the two of them and tossing them into a nearby pond. Elfo emerged from the water, struggling. "HELP!" He cried.

Luci just stood there, staring at him. "Elfo...it's shallow water..."

"I CAN'T SWIM!" Elfo whaled.

"You know what..." Luci grabbed Elfo's head and placed it into the water, attempting to drown him.

"Are you guys serious?" Bean hops off the horse and runs to break them up.

"All I wanted was a peaceful horse ride across the country...was that so hard to ask?" said Koga, looking up at the bright blue sky. "At least it's pretty out..." Suddenly, clouds emerged, and rain began pouring rain. Koga said nothing, as his hair was wet and covering half of his face. The group's travels were once again interrupted. The group had retreated under a large tree where the rain couldn't drench them. The singular tree was on top of a hill, and they had a nice view of the terrain. The healthy forests, mountains, and sunlight begin to break through the cloudy sky, adding to the beautiful view. The sweet smell of honeysuckles that grew in the trees complemented the breathtaking moment.

Once the rain had finally stopped, they were on their way.

Elfo had his face buried into their map. He glides his finger across it and says, "We were here, here, oh I remember here, I got tossed in a lake here, then a pond, we ran into those hornets here, we got fruit here, and—"