Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 3

Right after Bean had temporarily left Koga at the bar table to greet Hilda, he saw his pet beetle fly past him. Koga spits out the water he was drinking and hurried after it. "Trevor!" He called out to him. "How the hell did you get out of your cage?!" He shouts. The black and yellow herculean beetle flew out of the ballroom, and Koga followed close behind. "Trevor, get back here, you little-WHOA!" Koga would find himself slipping and falling flat on his back. "OW GODDAMN IT!" He groaned.

"Sorry about that,"

Koga opens his eyes and sees Miri looking down at him. "What the hell did I slip on?!" He asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"Water," Miri replied, placing the mop back into the bucket. "I would have a wet floor sign around here, but I keep misplacing it."

Koga gets to his feet, pops his back and looks up at the ceiling. "Damn it, I lost him!" He said in frustration.

"Who are you looking for?" Miri asked.

"My pet beetle is loose,"

"A pet beetle? Isn't that the one you use for beetle wrestling rings?"

"Yeah, I-"Koga paused. He looks down at Miri and asks, "Uh, who are you?"

"My name is Miri," Miri replied, looking up at Koga. "Everyone just calls me mop girl."

"Oh, uhh...I think I've seen you around before?"

"Well, I do go to the beetle wrestling matches. I've seen you lose a lot with your beetle," said Miri. "Thanks to that, I have a few gold bags thanks to your losses!"

"Well, at least someone won some gold from those," said Koga, scratching his head. That's when Koga remembered. "CRAP! MY BEETLE!"

"It went down that way," said Miri, pointing down the hall.

"Thank you!" said Koga, running down the hall. "TREVOR GET YOUR BEETLE ASS BACK HERE!"

Koga could see crawling on the stonewalls. Koga would hop in the air to grab at Trevor, but he flapped his wings and flew away before he could get him. "Damn it!" He cursed as he chased after him. Koga would find himself going further underground. He had to kneel and stroll down the steps slightly to squeeze through the path he was going down. He would find himself back in the broader pathway with a candle against the wall that brimmed with fire. "Goddamn it, Trevor, where did you take me?"

"We usually store spare supplies down here,"

Koga yelps and turns around to see Miri standing right behind her. "Where the hell did you come from?"

"I followed you," Miri replied.

"Aren't you supposed to be moping?"

"I got bored. You chasing a beetle around looks way more fun,"

"It's more annoying than fun," said Koga.

"Dude, I spend most of my day moping stone floors. I'll take anything at this point,"

"Fair enough," said Koga, turning his attention away from Miri and looking around above him. That's when he saw Trevor call through the crack of a door. "There you are, little rascal!" He rushes over to the door and tries to open it. Koga looks over at Miri. "You wouldn't happen to have a key, would you?"

Miri shakes her head no. "Nope. Odval is the one that carries keys,"

"UGH! Alright then," Koga raises his leg and kicks the door down. Both Koga and Miri would stare into the room with blank expressions on their faces. Odval, Sorcerio, and a group of men and women were staring at the two of them. All of them are complexly naked. And the room itself...completely smelled of musk.