Home Sweet Home

The travel back to dreamland felt long and agonizing. The only thing Bean was thinking about was Koga, seeing her father, and the wedding she knew she would be forced into. Bean felt sick. Everything she had hoped to have, like her freedom, seeing the world, and travelling with her friends, had all been taken away within hours. Elfo had tried to comfort Bean through the journey, but nothing would cheer her up. At some point in time, through the travels, she thought Koga would pop out and save her. She pictured him appearing across from them and charging at these gang of amour-wearing goons, then taking them out with ease. But that was not going to happen. Koga was long gone. Bean felt so responsible for what happened to him. Elfo kept saying that she shouldn't blame herself. But Bean couldn't help but do just that. Bean would lift her head after what seemed like forever and see her castle, her home Dreamland far ahead of her. Bean would scoff and say, "Well...home sweet home..." She said in a shallow tone.

 Inside the castle, a tanned-skinned man named Harold with neatly kept black hair would walk through the double doors to the throne room. Sitting at the front of the throne room in the main chair was King Zog. His bright orange hair was the first anyone would see when they walked in. That and his bright green robe, round body, and golden crown. Standing on the right of Zog was his royal advisor Odval. He stood 6'2, wearing a navy blue hat on his head and a navy blue robe. Sitting on his left was the queen of Dreamland, Oona. She had black hair, bright blue skin, and a slim figure. Harold would take a deep breath and loudly say, "NOW ARRIVING BACK TO DREAMLAND! THE LONG-AWAITED RETURN OF PRINCESS TIABEANIE!"

The trio and the silver armoured goons would walk into the throne. King Zog would get up from his throne and walk to his daughter. Bean had pictured how her father would look. His face was twisted and wrinkled, with his red hair would make him look even worse.

"IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU GOT BROUGHT BACK HERE!" Zog shouts from the top of his lungs. 

Bean would sigh. "HI, Daddy...I'm home..." She said in a defeated tone.

"Well, firstly," Zog said in a much calmer tone. "Welcome back, sweetheart! I was so worried about you!" He wraps his arms around Bean, bringing her into a tight hug. Bean wouldn't return this hug at all. One of the reasons was that her wrist was tied together. The other was because she didn't want to hug her father. Zog would break away from the hug and say, "Secondly, WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING? RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME TO WHO KNOWS WHERE AND ABANDONING YOUR PRINCESS DUTIES?"

"Oh, Zoggy, please calm down," said Oona. Her accent was thick, and her tone sounded dreamy. "When I was getting married, I had butterflies in my stomach. I shouldn't have eaten so many." a fly buzzed by with her long tongue.

"Thirdly," Zog places his angry gaze upon the silver-armoured goons. "Which one of you low-life punks is named Koga!"

Nicholas would step forward. "King Zog, my name is Nicholas. I am the leader of my team, and we are the ones that retrieved Princess Tiabeanie from the man named Koga. He had kidnapped your daughter for himself!" He explained.

"He didn't kidnap me. Shut the hell up!" Bean said, glaring at Nicholas. "I should grab a sword and slice your head off!"

"Damn, you were quiet all the way here. Where did all this energy come from?" said Agatha, smirking at Bean. 

Zog turns around and glares at Odval. "So what was that about hiring the best of the best?" 

Odval gulps and begins to sweat. "Well, sire I-uh-I had heard so much about him from so many people I thought he would be the best pick to bring back Princess Tiabeanie," He stuttered.

"And where is this Koga guy now?" Zog asked as he turned back to Nicholas.

"Dead," Nicholas replied. "He wasn't the best at all, to be honest. I made quick work of him."