Knight's Of the Zog Table

Word had spread through the kingdom of the crashed wedding between Bean and Prince Merkimer. Those who had attended the wedding had told the tale of a tall man dressed in brown with long black hair, bright green eyes with a scar on his right eye, and carried a giant colossal sword that stepped into the wedding hall and massacred the men that returned Bean to Dreamland. Word also spread about Merkimer being turned into a pig. Merkimer's parents, Lorenzo and Bunny, had completely abandoned Merkimer and left him in Dreamland. Lorenzo left Dreamland with a couple of bruises and black eyes on his face after fighting Zog for about ten minutes. Surprisingly...there was no war started from it. Every problem that they had was settled in the wedding hall. Once that happened, Zog, of course, didn't forget about Koga. Once the commotion was done in the wedding hall, Zog, Odval, and Pendergast took Koga to the meeting room. Bean, along with Elfo and Luci, followed closely but was stopped as soon as she reached the door. "No women allowed in the meetings," said Odval looking sternly down at Bean. Bean huffed, "I'm not going anywhere till I find out what you're trying to do with him!" Odval would reply, "That's fine by me." He then slammed the door in her face. Bean lets out an irritated groan, and she looks through the slide on the door.

Koga looked around the meeting room and commented. "Wow, this is a pretty small place for a meeting room," He said as he pulled up a chair, sat down, and placed both feet on the table. Zog looked at Koga disapprovingly but let it slide. Koga would then ask, "I'm surprised you didn't try and have me executed. You seem like the type of King with a short temper."

"Keep up with that smart-ass tone, and I might just It," Zog threatened.

Koga just smirked. "Well?" He egged him on.

Zog grumbled, "I would do that...but you might be of some use to me," He said as he took a seat, and so did Pendergast. Koga looked at Zog curiously. "You sure you want to trust me? I did abandon the previous mission that you assigned me..."

"That's all in the past," Zog replied as his angered tone was gone and replaced with a calmer one. "I want to worry more about the now. What did you say your name was again? Koga? That's a nice name! Simple and easy to remember!" Koga was looking at Zog, perplexed. Just why exactly was he trying to butter him up all of a sudden?

Zog would continue

"You know Koga. I was furious when you came into the wedding hall and ruined everything. But...when you took out that huge sword and sliced through those men, you surprised me! I've never seen someone carry around a sword that looks like it weighs a ton! Are you some like...superhuman demi-god?"

 "No, I am not some superhuman demi-god. I'm just an ordinary guy who likes really big swords," said Koga. 

"But of course, there has to be a catch," Odval said. "No ordinary human can swing around a sword of this size," Odval says as he looks at the sword placed against the wall. 

"I've been training since I was five. That's all I can tell you," said Koga. 

"Since you were five, huh? No wonder you're all beefed up," said Zog, looking at Koga's muscled arms. "

"Sire, Koga is a famous swordsman from what I've heard. His name is always mentioned in his adventures. Such as his feat in the battle of Nome Mountain," said Odval. 

Zog looked confused. "Nome Mountain?" 

"I don't want to talk about it..." Koga whispered. 

"Besides that odd yet very curious detail, I've seen all that I needed to see in the wedding hall. You're stronger than anyone I've ever laid my eyes on. And I want you to join my round table and devote your services to me and Dreamland," said Zog. "You get free food! Free clothes! And you get paid!"