Wedding Day

The next day, the tale of the attack on the party barge had spread through the castle and Dreamland.  The tale of how Merkimer had fought off the bozaks AND pirates all by himself was told by Tavish. "Don't tell them it was me...let Merkimer have the credit," He said to those who had attended the party. Merkimer even took the head of the Bozak captain and placed it on a spike at the front entrance of Dreamland along with the other severed heads. Following that same day, It would be Bean's wedding day. Or, in her mind...the last day of freedom. Countless nobles would arrive in Dreamland to attend the wedding between Bean and Merkimer, including Merkimer's family. His father (Also Uncle) Lorenzo and his mother (Also Aunt) Bunny would arrive at the wedding hall. Lorenzo was a round, bobbed hair burnet man who was built like your typical King. He only had some hair on his bottom lip and a hooked nose. Bunny was a beautiful woman with long blond hair that was wide and had a bird in a cage placed in her hair for some reason.

Bean had resided in her room for the time being. She sat by her window along with Elfo and Luci. She watched as the nobles slowly arrived and headed into the wedding hall building. Bean was fully clothed in her mother's wedding dress. Of course, in times like this, it was supposed to be the happiest time of a woman's life. But for Bean, it felt like hell. As she looked out the window, she tried her very best not to cry. But the tears were beginning to come through.

"Oh, Bean..." Elfo said, sounding as if he was about to cry.

Bean looked at her dress. She glides the tips of her finger through the puffy parts of it. "My mom wore this same wedding dress on her wedding day," She would then look up at the painting hung up on her wall of her mother and father at their wedding. The two of them looked so happy. Bean would let out a shallow laugh "I used to think that if I were to get married one day I'd be just as happy as them..." She lowered her head and sighed. "But...I guess that's not how my life should turn out..."

Elfo would reach over and grasp her hand. Bean didn't bother to hold Elfo's hand. Any emotion that she would feel was nothing but dread. The bell went off at the wedding hall. Bean would sigh as she got to her feet. "Well...It's time..." She said. Elfo would wrap his arms around Bean, bringing her into a hug. But...she didn't return it. She walked forward and out of her room.

Elfo would sigh and wipe his eyes. "I can't take this...I'm going back to my cage..." He said as he hopped off from where he was sitting. Luci decided to follow along.

So much was going through her head as she met with her father. The two of them would walk into the wedding hall. All eyes were on them. Some of them were faces she barely recognized, and others she did. Her stepmother Oona, Her stepbrother Dererk, her blood brother Tavish who didn't bother looking their way, Pendergast and his knights were on standby with Nicholas and his team. Of course on standby just in case she tried to run away again. Bean had her arm around her father as they both walked to the alter. Once that was done, Bean stood there, waiting for Merkimer to appear.

What was going to happen once they got married? Bean would have to...give herself to him. She'd have to...do so much for that man. A man that she didn't love at all...Everyone turned towards the opened doors of the wedding hall. Loud gasps could be heard.

Bean looked over at the entrance. Her eyes widened.  Was her grief causing her to hallucinate?

Standing at the entrance of the wedding hall was not Merkimer...but a man that was at least 6'4 with long black hair, tanned skin, and now sporting a new light brown attire. He had a large colossal greatsword hoisted on his back and his hand around the hilt of it. He also had bright green eyes.

"N-No way..." Bean hushed

"Are you serious?" said Nicholas with widened eyes.

It was Koga. He was alive. The only thing that was different about him now was that he had a large scar on his right eye. "Looks like I made it to the party just in time," He said as he walked forward.