Snakeroot Shenanigans Part 1

"You know, I'm starting to think that Sorcerio guy doesn't know what he's doing," said Koga staring at Elfo.

"What makes you say that?" asked Elfo, looking up at Koga. His body was diminished from his usual bright green colour. 

Both Koga and Elfo were sitting in the stone hallways of the castle. "Well," Koga began as he reached into his coat pocket, pulled out an apple, and began to peel it with a knife. "Number one, the guy glued stars to his hat, and I can see one of them peeling off, and number two," Koga hands him the peeled apple. "He's a complete dumbass, just like the tall three-eyed dude. What was his name?" He tried to remember. Elfo took a bite of the apple and said, "Odval?" Koga snaps his fingers and replies, "Yeah, that's the guy!" Elfo swallows the bite he took out of the apple and says, "Well, even if the guy is a phoney, I'm not complaining too much. I get a nice place to sleep, free food, and most of all, hang out with you, Bean and Luci." He said as he smiled up at Koga. Koga returned the smile and replied, "Yeah, that's true. It's not all bad."

"YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS!" Shouted Luci as he suddenly burst from around the corner. He had an excited expression on his face. "You guys gotta hurry and see this! Bean and her twin brother are fighting!" Once he delivers that message and runs off to where he came from. Koga and Elfo look at each other, and they get to their feet and hurry down the hallway where Luci went. As they got closer, they could hear Bean shouting at the top of her lungs at Tavish. Her voice bounced off the stone walls, causing it to echo. Koga and Elfo had arrived and saw Luci peaking into the dining room.

"WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS, YOU KISS ASS!" Bean screamed as she glared a hole through her older twin brother.

 "It is my business! I'm your brother! Every time I see you, you scorch alcohol into your body. Early in the morning, evening, AND night! How pathetic can you get?!" He shouted at her.

"I'm the pathetic one?! The only pathetic one here is you, you narcissistic piece of SHIT!" Bean yelled.

"Oh snap!" Luci instigated

Bean and Tavish would go back and forth before Elfo tugged on Koga's right leg and asked, "S-Should we stop them?" He asked as he looked up at Koga. Koga shrugs. "This doesn't have anything to do with us. It's between them."

Elfo gulps. "I know, but-"

"You're so stubborn!" said Tavish. "If you'd stop chugging beer and putting so many drugs into your body, your brain wouldn't be a mess!"

"My brain is a mess because I have the worst brother In the whole damn world!" Bean screamed at him. The two siblings glared at each other before Tavish turned away from Bean and left the room. Koga, Elfo, and Luci step out of the way and watch Tavish walk off. The three of them looked into the dining room and saw Bean standing in the middle, holding herself. Elfo walked up to her slowly. "Um, Bean, are you ok?" He asked hesitantly. "Of course I'm fine!" Bean lied as she avoided Elfo's worried gaze. "I just-UGH!" She turned around, stormed out of the room, and headed to hers.

"Wow..." said Luci. "You think they'll come back for round 2?" He asked, grinning up at Koga

"I hope not..." said Koga. "Let's give her a few minutes before we go and check on her.

After said few minutes had passed, Elfo, Luci, and Koga headed to Bean's room. The three saw that her door was open. Bean sat on her bed with her knees to her chest and her face buried between her thighs. Elfo was the first to approach her. "Um...Bean, are you ok?" He asked her softly. Bean would reply, but she didn't look at him. "Yeah...I'm fine...." She said. Her voice muffled a bit. Koga would step forward. "You know...I've seen brothers and sisters have spats, but...that didn't seem like any normal spat," He said as he sat on the couch in the middle of the room. Luci would hop onto Bean's bed and say, "Yeah, I can't believe he would call you such nasty names like a bucktooth piece of crap!" Bean would lift her head and look at Luci. "He didn't say that...." Luci would reply, "Yeah, but you know he wanted to."